• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 15400 - First pictures

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy
NightShot td websites aren't updated. If you look at Jtime site you also can find the extinct noob Daytona :)
Maybe trusted dealers could have some stock, but I suggest you to ask the availability before make an order.

Reactions: NightShot

NightShot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/20
NightShot td websites aren't updated. If you look at Jtime site you also can find the extinct noob Daytona :)
Maybe trusted dealers could have some stock, but I suggest you to ask the availability before make an order.

I actually hadn't thought of that. ???? I'll ask Li on WeChat ????

Reactions: Mc Queen

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy
NightShot please let me know Li's answer! Some months ago I sold my 15400 jf because I was planning to buy a 15400 zf miyota, then Eric said me it is out of stock.
I don't trust that much in the new clone movement :D

Last edited:

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy
With pleasure. on the other hand you are not afraid with the miyota for the noise of the rotor?

My jf v5 was quite. My zf 15500 instead was terribly loud then I sent it to Nikz19 that silenced the rotor and white gold plated the screws. I suggest you to do the same, it really makes the difference!

Last edited:

NightShot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/20
My jf v5 was quite. My zf 15500 instead was terribly loud then I sent it to Nikz19 that silenced the rotor and white gold plated the screws. I suggest you to do the same, it really makes the difference!

Ok thanks you so much for information ????

Reactions: Mc Queen

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Does anyone have a ZF link for the 15400 I could buy off them please? I'm in desperate need of one more so I can wear my watch.
Thanks.