• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The perfect AP 41mm rep?

CosmoKat

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
9/1/19
United Kingdom
Hey guys,

Curious to know whether any of the AP 41mm's on puretime are unbustable from face value / human eye (disregarding the opened case back decoration), purely focusing on the date, dial, hands).

Really fond of the AP 41mm but unsure if its worth buying the newest JF..

Any input would be good to hear, thanks :)

CosmoKat

INMATE
9/1/19
United Kingdom
Yeah I've seen it..

Guess it needs that Mikey mod that's discontinued right

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hey guys,

Curious to know whether any of the AP 41mm's on puretime are unbustable from face value / human eye (disregarding the opened case back decoration), purely focusing on the date, dial, hands).

Really fond of the AP 41mm but unsure if its worth buying the newest JF..

Any input would be good to hear, thanks :)

Please join the other thread to read about the watch, and don't clutter up the section by starting a new one on a watch which has been discussed many times. And there are at least 2 41mm watches. It will be more helpful for you to refer to it by the model name. Also, there is no such thing as a perfect rep (whatever dimension).
You can get nice passable reps. You need to manage your expectations realistically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allure

CosmoKat

INMATE
9/1/19
United Kingdom
Please join the other thread to read about the watch, and don't clutter up the section by starting a new one on a watch which has been discussed many times. And there are at least 2 41mm watches. It will be more helpful for you to refer to it by the model name. Also, there is no such thing as a perfect rep (whatever dimension).
You can get nice passable reps. You need to manage your expectations realistically.

My apologies, if necessary I wouldn't mind having this thread deleted to de-clutter the section.

I will look into it now, thank you very much for your help Legend :)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
My apologies, if necessary I wouldn't mind having this thread deleted to de-clutter the section.

I will look into it now, thank you very much for your help Legend :)

I didn’t help much but if you want any help please PM me I’ll be happy to share what I know personally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and CosmoKat