• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WRONG WATCH?????

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Hahaha, you guys love me so much! Hahaha thank you for the support legend QueTip =D and GingerBubba ... no I don't feel Embarrassed at all =) I just feel that I'm a special child nurtured by my lovely parents :rofl::rofl: HAHAH

And yeah let's stop bumping this thread hahaha, it's getting far from the topic of the guy haha

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hahaha, you guys love me so much! Hahaha thank you for the support legend QueTip =D and GingerBubba ... no I don't feel Embarrassed at all =) I just feel that I'm a special child nurtured by my lovely parents :rofl::rofl: HAHAH

And yeah let's stop bumping this thread hahaha, it's getting far from the topic of the guy haha

Lol bro you are a good guy and you can take a good joke. Very sporty of you.

BUMP so that @gingabubba will have nothing more to comment on this thread lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I was trying to be good! I thought the joke had run it's course. But since I was clearly mistaken, you're almost right Legend, I am in early stages of pre-production, but it's for the biopic of BEAniev1!'s life. I'm struggling to find a lead actor to play BEANiev1! though as the actors I've spoken to so far say that such a stupid character is a too far fetched to be believed.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I was trying to be good! I thought the joke had run it's course. But since I was clearly mistaken, you're almost right Legend, I am in early stages of pre-production, but it's for the biopic of BEAniev1!'s life. I'm struggling to find a lead actor to play BEANiev1! though as the actors I've spoken to so far say that such a stupid character is a too far fetched to be believed.

GingerBubba I have been warned for continually bumping this thread so I am merely here to tell you to stop bumping it to the top, and also to stop picking on this thread and BEAniev1! each time you log on to RWI, same thing I was warned for actually.

Lets play nice mate.

P.S. Have you tried asking Beaniev to play himself?

P.P.S. Bump.

Reactions: Allure

GingerBubba

24/10/17
P.S. Have you tried asking Beaniev to play himself?

I did and what an experience that was!

Once I'd got him to put his penis away, I explained that I wanted him to play himself in a biopic. He asked what a biopic was and I explained it's a movie about his life.

He then asked what a movie was and at that point I decided to try and find another actor.

Reactions: QueTip and legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I did and what an experience that was!

Once I'd got him to put his penis away, I explained that I wanted him to play himself in a biopic. He asked what a biopic was and I explained it's a movie about his life.

He then asked what a movie was and at that point I decided to try and find another actor.

Lol oh you. I think this thread is here to stay on top for a very long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Maybe we should start a poll. Shall I sticky this post?

A- yes
B- yes without logo
C- yes

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "looks good to me"

bump

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
And my heart is hurting now. I've been bullied by my beloved GingerBubba .. I think saying the words "such a stupid character" is too much for me to handle. Such a cruel guy. Wanna cry while eating some chimichanga..... :rolleyes:

And oh, you didn't message me. Maybe you message a wrong guy haha. =D I'm hoping you were because I will answer you much more colorful answer :p:p

Oh boy, I'm done on this thread. Goodbye cruel world, goodbye RWI. :woo::woo::woo:

Can we stop bumping this thread? Hehehe, I feel so small now as in like 1 inch :rofl:

P.S. See you in other threads :crazy:.

Last edited:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

GingerBubba

24/10/17
What the heck is a tekkers ?

Oh yeah, that's all English thing. A gentleman who displays exceptional football skills (a wonderful technique) is said by those in the know to have unbelievable tekkers.

Last edited: