• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WRONG WATCH?????

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Hahaha so yeah I admit it's my fault. What I'm thinking is the AP on the lower part. I didn't notice that it doesn't have the upper AP part =D
rcom440 N0tail_ Spitfire63 hahah

Shame on me that I have a 15400 hahah

legend hey A.... don't be mad at me hahaha

HONEST MISTAKE =D

ORIGINAL POST
  • Hahaha brother. You need to do more of your assignment. The one that you order and the QC pic is same. It's 15400

The ones that has that AP Logo in the dial is the 15202​

Fixed that for you :p Gotta laugh it off not remove the evidence, we all make mistakes. if you want I’ll get rid of it again :lol:

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hahaha dang! It's okay QueTip and now maybe I'll hide from legend or should I make another account now? Hahah shame on me =D LOL

Seriously bro no worries. With the number of royal oak threads it can be easy to get it wrong. But be prepared for your mistake to be a joke for a long long time to come. :D

So the 15400 has no logo at 6 o’clock I’ve recently learned hahaha

QueTip anyway to make the BEAniev1! quote immortal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Stop bullying @BEAneiev1! Everyone makes mistakes and I bet he's learnt loads about watches since joining the forum. We should test his knowledge. I'm willing to bet he'd ace any test. Let's try!

Multiple Choice
----------------------

1. Audemars Piguet famously make:

a) Tumble Driers
b) Watches

2. The most famous designer in modern AP history is called Gerald _____:

a) Gentle
b) Rough
c) Genta

Results
------------

1 (b), 2 (c)

Interpretation
-------------------

Scored 2 out of 2? You're a bonafide WIS

Scored 1 out of 2? You're a pesky noob!

Scored 0 out of 2? You're name is BEAneiev1! ;)

Reactions: legend and QueTip

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Stop bullying @BEAneiev1! Everyone makes mistakes and I bet he's learnt loads about watches since joining the forum. We should test his knowledge. I'm willing to bet he'd ace any test. Let's try!

Multiple Choice
----------------------

a) Tumble Driers
b) Watches

a) Gentle
b) Rough
c) Genta

Results
------------

1 (b), 2 (c)

Interpretation
-------------------

Additional question:

Which reference has the AP logo on the dial?

a- 116500
b- 5711-1a
c- 15400ST

Result:

Its a trick question, none of them do. :hehehe:

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton

Multiple Choice
----------------------

a) Tumble Driers
b) Watches

a) Gentle
b) Rough
c) Genta

Results
------------

1 (b), 2 (c)

Interpretation
-------------------

Hahahah dang. =D

Anyway you spelled my name wrong hahah =D

and now I'm crying (T.T)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Serves me right for trying to be a smart arse!

come on man, don't make fun of BEAniev1! already!
He is a nice guy, I am going to sponsor him to a "introduction to the AP Royal Oaks" course run by QueTip
I understand that to graduate, you will need to correctly place a magnetic AP logo on enlarged models of the 15202, 15300, 15400 and 15500 dials.
Hint: The 15400 does have an AP logo on the dial.

Reactions: Allure

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
how can a TD be so shameless and try to get rid of a defective piece like this?

I can understand that someone "COULD" miss the fact that there should be a logo there, but what about the TD handling the watch? they must have noticed the lose piece floating around the dial, but they are still trying to sell it? SMH

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
how can a TD be so shameless and try to get rid of a defective piece like this?

I can understand that someone "COULD" miss the fact that there should be a logo there, but what about the TD handling the watch? they must have noticed the lose piece floating around the dial, but they are still trying to sell it? SMH

I think ryan (intime) is a nice guy and generally don't think he would intentionally try to sell it like that. Think about someone handling tons of watches and just picking one up after another for QC pics. I can see it being an honest mistake. It's not like it's a hard fix for them, or that they are trying to sell off a defective piece.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
come on man, don't make fun of BEAniev1! already!
He is a nice guy, I am going to sponsor him to a "introduction to the AP Royal Oaks" course run by QueTip
I understand that to graduate, you will need to correctly place a magnetic AP logo on enlarged models of the 15202, 15300, 15400 and 15500 dials.
Hint: The 15400 does have an AP logo on the dial.

:rofl:

I think we should stop commenting on this thread now. Poor old BEAniev1! must feel embarrassed every time this thread gets bumped to the top of the pile. I for one will tease him no more.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I think ryan (intime) is a nice guy and generally don't think he would intentionally try to sell it like that. Think about someone handling tons of watches and just picking one up after another for QC pics. I can see it being an honest mistake. It's not like it's a hard fix for them, or that they are trying to sell off a defective piece.

ofc there can be mistakes, but i refuse to accept that after handling thousands of watches, someone like him couldn't notice a shiny piece of metal randomly jumping around during the QC phase.

He's either blind or decided not to see it lmao