• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Screw for JF 15400

dcwnas

I'm Pretty Popular
12/6/12
As I was wearing my JF 15400 yesterday at some point in the day I noticed something wasn’t right with the bracelet. After inspecting it I noticed one of the screws that holds the bracelet to the case was missing. Does anyone know where I can get another screw? Any information on how to acquire one would be greatly appreciated.

Naughtylus

18/4/19
Definitely not gen parts. A mixture of aftermarket and also rep factory parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds like a good source for things too!! Sometimes it takes so long to get things from TD

Sent from the RWI App

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
That sounds like a good source for things too!! Sometimes it takes so long to get things from TD

Sent from the RWI App

Well, in a way yes. I had ordered twice from the website before, when sourcing for case parts for watches to be repaired.
On both occasions, they sent me the wrong parts despite the specific options given. I hope you have better luck than me with them.

Reactions: Allure

Naughtylus

18/4/19
Well, in a way yes. I had ordered twice from the website before, when sourcing for case parts for watches to be repaired.
On both occasions, they sent me the wrong parts despite the specific options given. I hope you have better luck than me with them.

I am just looking for the RG bracelet.... obviously there is some issue from JF according to Li(JTime), and InTime is selling the bracelet $100 more expensive than JTims ($238+$35shipping! It’s ridiculous to me, the price). And maybe wanna switch to a white dial as well lol but definitely considering save some up for the gen dial too lol

Sent from the RWI App

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I am just looking for the RG bracelet.... obviously there is some issue from JF according to Li(JTime), and InTime is selling the bracelet $100 more expensive than JTims ($238+$35shipping! It’s ridiculous to me, the price). And maybe wanna switch to a white dial as well lol but definitely considering save some up for the gen dial too lol

Sent from the RWI App

if you are "saving up", then go a bit further and save up for the gen watch. :)

Reactions: Allure

Naughtylus

18/4/19
if you are "saving up", then go a bit further and save up for the gen watch. :)

No! I’m enjoying the frankening process!!! It teaches me way more about watches than just getting gens. But of course, I wanna wait til one day I can actually afford gen watches then I’ll get my own lol

Sent from the RWI App

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
No! I’m enjoying the frankening process!!! It teaches me way more about watches than just getting gens. But of course, I wanna wait til one day I can actually afford gen watches then I’ll get my own lol

Sent from the RWI App

All roads eventually lead to Rome, you will discover. First come the reps, then the modded ones, then the frankens. And then the gens invariably, for the frankens you really like and for the flaws you cannot unsee.

Reactions: Allure and Regal

Naughtylus

18/4/19
All roads eventually lead to Rome, you will discover. First come the reps, then the modded ones, then the frankens. And then the gens invariably, for the frankens you really like and for the flaws you cannot unsee.

Hahahaha this sounds exactly how I picture it.

Sent from the RWI App

dcwnas

I'm Pretty Popular
12/6/12
I just wanted to give an update on this. I sourced screws for my bracelet and had a good experience. The screws for perfectly and it even came with a precision screwdriver to install, which was a pleasant surprise. I recommend them

baia64

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/16
Italia
I just wanted to give an update on this. I sourced screws for my bracelet and had a good experience. The screws for perfectly and it even came with a precision screwdriver to install, which was a pleasant surprise. I recommend them

where is it?