• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15400 rubber strap conversion?

WatchKnob

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Supporting Vendor
10/6/13
USA
Anyone know where to get the bits to run a rubber strap with tang & buckle style (not deployant) on the current gen JF 15400's?
would like to run the ss diver buckle and xs strap style on it. I ran the xs gen strap on my diver.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Please clarify, are you trying to put an AP Divers XS strap on a JF 15400? If so, it does not fit. You'll need a AP/JF 15400 specific strap which may or may not accept the AP SS divers buckle. You'll also need the conversion end links which you can source from any TD, eBay or DH Gate.

Last edited:

WatchKnob

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Supporting Vendor
10/6/13
USA
Thanks gents, I was saying I had the gen xs diver strap for a size reference on length. I just want that same style of strap for the 15400. Also the same buckle with the nice ap logo and shape. Ideally.
it is my understanding the new ROO buckle is 20mm vs 18? and the 15400 is 26mm at the case vs the 28 of the diver. Have the links coming and just need the buckle and a nice xs rubber strap to fit it. Also going with a custom leather strap as well. Cant have all these AP's on bracelets only right!?