• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC pics for JF 15450

hung123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/8/19
I'm a rookie at this and this is my first replica so please help! The picr.me cloud upload app for this site isn't working for me either so I had to host the pics on Imgur:

https://imgur.com/gallery/0WJ8EOo

I think the right baton of the 12 marker is off. The 6 marker seems crooked too. Finally the Audemars Piguet print seems faded (but could be the lighting)?

hung123

Banned
13/8/19
Anyways, would appreciate some feedback on this.

hung123

Banned
13/8/19
BEAniev1! I thought only one of the 12 markers was off, someone else brought the other defect(s) I'm alleging to my attention. If it were you, would you GL the watch?

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
The markers are absolutely fine, and any slight misalignment ( which I can't see anyway) will be unnoticeable on the wrist, this is a small watch, to be fair the wording does look a bit weak from these picture, I own one of these and again in real life the wording is so small I can hardly read it, you could ask for another but whether it would be any better it's hard to say,

ive just looked at mine and it's about the same as your QC, based on this i would accept of I were you

Last edited:
Reactions: hung123 and Tucker

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
BEAniev1! I thought only one of the 12 markers was off, someone else brought the other defect(s) I'm alleging to my attention. If it were you, would you GL the watch?

Dude, the watch looks good. Green light it and enjoy it.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
What is the weight
Do NOT accept until you know the weight

Also are the bracelet screws gen spec? If not pass on this one and ask for another

Sent from my Noob v9.5

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

The markers are fine.

You do know that this is a $400 rep yes? Don’t get too HUNG up on micro-scrutinizing every detail and then worrying about whether everything is aligned to Swiss precision.

I will greenlight this. If you are one of those who loses sleep over 0.02mm precision and needs to send your watch to measurement institutions to ensure that everything is top-to-toe aligned, I’ll suggest you explore buying gens instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: N0tail_ and SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
What is the weight
Do NOT accept until you know the weight

Also are the bracelet screws gen spec? If not pass on this one and ask for another

Sent from my Noob v9.5

lmao i'm done

---

like legend said it's a rep, this one looks good, don't be too picky, even mine have misaligned markers, on thoses zoomed pics you see everything, once on your wirst you'll see nothing.

Last edited:

hung123

Banned
13/8/19
micomp3 in what ways is the dial different (better or worse)?

What do you think of the QC for the watch, GL or RL?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
micomp3 in what ways is the dial different (better or worse)?

What do you think of the QC for the watch, GL or RL?

tapisserie is sharper, each square got a better shape - even if still not exactly like the gen it is much better than the bubbly previous dials...

Color has been updated too, more like a 2017/18 dial gen batch. Less vibrant (personal preference if this is a pro or a con)

DW is now also gen like with the updated font. In order to those silent updates it wouldn't be a surprise if the also implement their new case finishing of their 15400 into the production of their 15450... But that goes too far to say from the QCs.

Your watch will not get better than this and there is no flaw. go for it and dont waste your TDs time ;)

Reactions: legend and hung123

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
tapisserie is sharper, each square got a better shape - even if still not exactly like the gen it is much better than the bubbly previous dials...

Color has been updated too, more like a 2017/18 dial gen batch. Less vibrant (personal preference if this is a pro or a con)

DW is now also gen like with the updated font. In order to those silent updates it wouldn't be a surprise if the also implement their new case finishing of their 15400 into the production of their 15450... But that goes too far to say from the QCs.

Your watch will not get better than this and there is no flaw. go for it and dont waste your TDs time ;)

and it looks like they are printing the Swiss made and minute markers on "plaques" as the 15400