• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

REVIEW OF BP15300 White

rodriguezstyle

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
9/1/17
Deutschland
Mmmh, I see it has Asian ETA so thickens can right … it is like an update of the old version, curious it is not miyota

Idk but i give it a try.. Everything in the area of 9mm thickness and white Date would be great for me..

What they mean with Swiss ETA ? can you maybe explain this ? i don't think this is a real ETA for round about 300 bucks.

Edit: ahh Asian ETA in all cases, ok..

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
lol I forgot to quote the link. Is there anything new in this? Thank you https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=10078

This is a good base watch, but as usual, flaws exist in the dial, hands and datewheel from the front, and movement is wrong of course. I cannot decide how much these matter to you though, I can only tell you that this is not a 1:1 AP replica. You can consider using this base to install the gen dial, hands, and a more suitable dw/movement.

Amaiel

Supporter
Certified
27/4/16
This is a good base watch, but as usual, flaws exist in the dial, hands and datewheel from the front, and movement is wrong of course. I cannot decide how much these matter to you though, I can only tell you that this is not a 1:1 AP replica. You can consider using this base to install the gen dial, hands, and a more suitable dw/movement.

clear, as usual. Thank you

michaelle1193

15/1/20
Thank you for the nice pics and comparisons and details. I really appreciate the effort.
The rep 15300 (whatever version) will never be a super rep IMHO but yes it can be a very good rep, on par with any 15400 actually. I actually think that it is something more refreshing to see on the wrist compared with the ubiquitous 15400 (JFs everywhere lol)
And oh, your English and pictures are both very fine, thank you once again for sharing sir.

I really like the 39mm white version but the 15500 is too big for my wrist ????????