• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shoutout to Legend and his fine work

Eavdr10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/8/12
Hello all, I’m not an active poster, mostly I just enjoy reading and keeping up with all happenings in the hobby. I have bought, sold, traded, and have had services done to various pieces that I have owned in the past.

I currently own one of my favorite reps of all time, the JF15400 V2, and decided a few months back that it was time to squeeze every last drop out of its potential. I was a fan of Legend and his very Informative posts on here, and decided to reach out to him to discuss my options.

I decided to of course have the watch thinned out, but also chose to have her silenced and given the ultra sonic spa treatment. I received the watch back about a week ago, and I cannot explain to you how happy am with how the finished product turned out (pics to follow).

But the main reason I am posting this is to pay a huge compliment to the professionalism and courtesy I was given from Legend himself. A lot of anxiety can come with shipping out your beloved timepiece to a stranger half way across the world. He was hands down the best interaction I have had in this hobby and others. People like to focus on how good the work is, and less on how good the person doing the work is. This guy is truly a Legend I’m both areas.

If you are considering upgrades on all things AP, reach out to him. Reviews like this are needed. The good guys in the hobby need to be recognized. He was honest with me and did not try and sell a novice like myself an option that wasn’t needed. Communication, service, coupled with fine work is a thing of beauty. Thanks again Legend!!

8e505d4f7444e74a97677f9627c0f2e7.jpg

5603c22cab8f411898b41852e0346225.jpg

a6170b15aa0d28d143eee9f63bd3638b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
One of the most friendly guy i met in this community.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
If you mix knowledge (I mean serious AP knowledge), humble ness and superlative communication skills, you get legend. He is one of the best human being and of course a modder that I have met in this forum.

He recently did some work for me. I have to ship valuable parts half way across the globe and I needed the watch very quickly. The professionalism with how he dealt with the situation and the looks/finish of the watch that was sent back to me is second to none. There is always a reason why people call him the “AP God” (even though it was a Rolex that he worked on for me :))

Since doing the work, he had remained a good mentor to bounce of ideas and get valuable suggestions. He is a gem and the best there exists in this profession...

Reactions: littowun and legend

Eavdr10

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/8/12
Good one. I wonder why you have this "DO NOT TRADE WITH ME"

I noticed that as well. I have no idea lol. I’ve never made a trade on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thank you Eavdr10 and srhoque for the superlatively kind comments.
I have enjoyed working with both of you gentlemen, and you have made it easy for me to be nice.
I personally find the OP to be a trustworthy guy to work with. Couldn't ask for better.

daft772

28/5/19
Respect to @legend.

I’d love a thinned case back, but not all modders have a CNC lathe. Do you guys ever worry about the watch getting seized at customs? I’ll send legend a PM about his location, not sure if half way across the world is applicable to me