• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this "fake" RO 15400 actually genuine?!

Janda

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/8/19
Not just yet, have more than a few interested, but life and time doesn't stop for a watch, insurance honoured the ex missus claim and has towed the car so she'll get paid out(minus the trouble and the excess) but she has no way to get to work, so I'm heading back to bush to lend her my ute, and then drive her back into the city to find another car, at which point I might sell it... But for now she's beating away happily and firmly tucked inside the sleeve of my hoody, no idea how you would wear this in the summer without scratching it... Whether I find that out time will tell...

Thanks everyone for the crazy adventure.

flying-tommy

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
21/8/12
Apparently this is an actual picture of Floyd “Money” Mayweather on his recent shopping trip to Savers in Greensborough Australia.

eea6e9b68fd024421e6a589cddf4a241.jpg

He won’t be needing those piles of cash at Savers prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also finished a bling bling last weekend. :)

019e15d4738236879e1394a721f9d4c6.jpg

e8b719431bd5c3d9c20583fdcdc2d0df.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
Why does this lucky find remind me so much of the Mexican ROO find? Anyone remember that from a few years back? Was it a GP back then? Was it a tip? Can’t remember all the details anymore...

Reactions: DreadPirateRobert

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Why does this lucky find remind me so much of the Mexican ROO find? Anyone remember that from a few years back? Was it a GP back then? Was it a tip? Can’t remember all the details anymore...

GP found on the beach. Yup. Made me think of it immediately.

Reactions: DreadPirateRobert

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Reactions: legend

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Apparently this is an actual picture of Floyd “Money” Mayweather on his recent shopping trip to Savers in Greensborough Australia.

eea6e9b68fd024421e6a589cddf4a241.jpg

He won’t be needing those piles of cash at Savers prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao, this thread turned as a meme thread

Reactions: Janda

Janda

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/8/19

Reading this... I nearly went to reply "looks gen to me" ....haha feel like a real watch enthusiast now... All my friends are like "pls stop talking about the watch, it's all you talk about for the last week"

I'm only a few pages in, kettle's on, toast cooking, good morning from australia. Got back to the ex girlfriends in the country, and missed my dogos.

image hosting site

sun hit the dial for about 5-10sec then I walk back inside and bam!

Look at that lume!!! It's not even dark, took it in the bedroom where it was pitch black still and wow, pretty good stuff.

Reactions: Malik321

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
As they say, don’t dress for the job you have, dress for the job you want.

A few years back our new administrative assistant, fresh out of college, was sporting a beautiful rosegold/ceramic Hublot Big Bang. I admired it incredulously, and made a benign comment. In response he readily took it off to show— clearly 100% gen, and mentioned it was a graduation present from his folks. He used the position as a springboard for graduate school of business a short while later... doesn’t need any gifts from the folks now.

You have a great story and one can’t help but imagine this should be an inspiration for you...

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Reading this... I nearly went to reply "looks gen to me" ....haha feel like a real watch enthusiast now... All my friends are like "pls stop talking about the watch, it's all you talk about for the last week"

I'm only a few pages in, kettle's on, toast cooking, good morning from australia. Got back to the ex girlfriends in the country, and missed my dogos.

And remember smoking causes blindness. lol

Reactions: Allure and Nivka