• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this "fake" RO 15400 actually genuine?!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Stupid.

Or crystal meth user.

One of the 2.

Reactions: JohnnyBe

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
THIS. IS. A. GEN.

If theres anything fake about it, it may be the bracelet but that doesn’t make one heck of difference.

The watch is undoubtedly gen but the story is more fake than a canal st rep. Still waiting for the punchline. I wonder if the drama will stop, or escalate further when we start showing how impressed we are with the gen 15400 lol.
I think that the OP thinks that we are supposed to be awestruck seeing a gen 15400 in a rep forum. Maybe we should start fabricating stories too about how we found each of our watches in random and fascinating places too or robbed them off random wrists. Or almost getting killed by a Patek 5711 falling from the sky right at our feet. Those sound more exciting and will possess as much truth as this story. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teenyweeny

29/11/17
Guys, believe it , it’s something called luck, last month, I happened to order a sub from dhgate and you know what, they sent me a gen sub with papers and box .... all for $29.95 with free shipping
e75ed39387f41e8d522842ee0596ee7c.jpg

Janda

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/8/19
Will do... I've tried picr.me direct and the little icon above where I'm typing here, but the photos upload and at 100% they show an error sign... Might be resolution or something, I dunno... I'll try changing my camera settings... Would be better with pics embedded.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Will do... I've tried picr.me direct and the little icon above where I'm typing here, but the photos upload and at 100% they show an error sign... Might be resolution or something, I dunno... I'll try changing my camera settings... Would be better with pics embedded.

picr.me is broken , most of us have been using imagebb as of late

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
It's a Gen, Period.

The OP knows quite well what it is. He walts in here trying to fool Replica froum "Bloks" into buying his BS stories and get oooos and ahhhs over his Gen. Or try to confuse us low life Replica buyers and him and his egotestical mates will have a laugh over it.
What he doesn't realize is that not all replica watch enthusiast only own replicas. I personally known few members here whom I met thru this forum and lucky to call friends have Gen collections that well make even a seasoned Gen collectors weak in thier knees.

So OP if you choose to continue this trolling. Please know the only person you are trolling here is yourself.

And even if your story is true, you got a deal of the century. Be happy and move along. We applaud your fortune.

It's a white dial 15400 it's not a big deal. It's not even a boutique edition blue dial or a precious metal one. Here there are people with rep collection worth 3 or 4 of those Gen 15400s. So if you are trying to flex as another member said its a weird way to do it and not impressive in anyway.

Don't expect anyone to offer you thousands of $$ for your "Rep" watch and you'll swap it for an actual Rep and claim you were selling a rep all along. No one is that stupid to fall for such a bait if you are thinking of pulling something like that.

Janda

8/8/19
Hublot, thanks for the clarification on dogos stamps :)

Tucker, sales receipt is last pic after wrist shots.

Teenyweeny, that was helarious.

Legend, I joined this forum and posted here because there are so many comparison topics on here thought it was where the info was at, but no I'm just some trolling ass trying to embarrass you *rolls eyes* I'm a car guy bro, if I had 30-40k I'd have some nice old V8s, or buy a house or some shit, I work hard but I'm not rich obviously, i wouldn't pay much more than a hundred bucks on a watch, and never have. Thats why i bought this duh!!! Thought it was a rep. Regardin what you said it makes no sense. Look around here, there and tons of gen pics, and owners! Wtf lol.

I do love a good joke, there's been a few :), but if people wanna talk shit about me ,my story, my clothes, or any other dumb shit thats off topic, you may aswell just go slash up and save us all the oxygen please. Thanks

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Common guys. No need to troll him, or suspect his story. If he tries to sell this here for $10k, then suspicion is warranted. Else, lets take a step or two back and celebrate his find.

Janda

8/8/19
Lot of wankers in my thread today, jus saying, said it before, pls fuck off, you know who you are. If it's real great, I'm lucky, whatever, no need for all this bullshit. I came for INFORMATION.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Doing OP a favor, Tucker the sale receipt is now posted.

vRUGzLP.jpg

vDalqKC.jpg

dynlgJ1.jpg

7RMNMr1.jpg

CGdzX4G.jpg

usSYLYP.jpg

4rMKCMG.jpg

Bs1Eeu7.jpg

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Ralphy Thanks. I went back and found it. Why was a picture of the receipt taken while still in the store.....or is that the toy with the price still on it?

Last edited:

Janda

8/8/19
I appreciate those who say it's GEN, it might well be, but I'm going to compare them myself tommorow for my own sake to know, will let people know how it goes, wouldn't know where to start on selling it, but considering my financial situation it's probly a good idea to sell for whatever it's worth and gets me a JF for the memories and pocket the rest don't you think?

Reactions: uphoto

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I appreciate those who say it's GEN, it might well be, but I'm going to compare them myself tommorow for my own sake to know, will let people know how it goes, wouldn't know where to start on selling it, but considering my financial situation it's probly a good idea to sell for whatever it's worth and gets me a JF for the memories and pocket the rest don't you think?

It is a gen 15400. No arguments on that. The contention here is that you know all along.
And no I’m happy to leave your personal life out of it. I’m only against the specific story you told and nothing more.

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Lot of wankers in my thread today, jus saying, said it before, pls fuck off, you know who you are. If it's real great, I'm lucky, whatever, no need for all this bullshit. I came for INFORMATION.

You’re new and I’m having a good day so I’ll tell you one thing you need to know. This is something most newbies don’t get to hear-

I HATE having to repeat myself.

Reactions: BIONONE and legend

Janda

8/8/19
Legend:Well...... you dug your own hole not much i can do like I said, now you must get out of my thread, Treat people how you want to be treated, learn that. BYE

Some peace and quiet would be great.. I still have to wait till tomorrow to find out, like another poster said earlier, he wanted closer up pics and was gonna speak on some stuff, so there could be doubts until further inspection, but somewhat confident from all the gen comments. Had a watch shop owner hold it today and say it's fake, but he thinks steel watches should have gold dog stamps on them, so his credibility is shot, I'll trust the good old internet's over him :)

​​​THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED OR MADE US LAUGH, gots pics embedded now even! cheers mate.

Janda

8/8/19
I was seriously gonna hold the real one in the shop and look for a dog stamp *palms forehead* now i dunno what's left to compare, the finish?? Weight? I nearly weighed it today but then thought its a moot comparison to specs depending on how many links are taken out... might try and sell it to them if they're interested I guess lol see if they spot the bracelet :D

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
It is me or i smell a "inmate" status anytime soon?