• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Chrono

RolexApLovers

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
21/4/19
Hi Guys,

I always loved the AP 26320 and while i understand that factories wont made a 2385 caliber, i not understand why they not doing a mod to make it thinner like ARF did on 116520 and 116500, for sure a useless chronograph in a chrono watch would be not the best choice but at least would have had esthetic accuracy.

So now the question, can be one

https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...-edition-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a7750.html

Is this particular model can be modded to be more gen like and thinner? Maybe converting to manual wind too to remove automatic parts from movement to thinning the case!
What mod's can be done also? It is really innacurate?

Sorry for this question, i'm not too expert when come to AP, but this is my favourite AP!

Reactions: jjv1

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Yes the horrible thickness aside, the date window position is off, date font is wrong, hour/min hands base too large, subdial hands too thick, dial print and logo are off, among others.
So yes, objectively it’s not a good replica at all. Try to avoid and save up for the gen if you really like this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Allure

RolexApLovers

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
21/4/19
Thank you Legend :)

I have found som gen 25860 at a reasonable price! Maybe if my gen Deepsea will be sold this is the next one i will get!

Reactions: legend

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
It amazes me that the rep factories have not produced a 'decent' ROC when you consider apparent demand... One of the most desirable AP's IMO.

Reactions: Rolemars

Sam-T

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/17
France
Agreed, unfortunaty no real great ROC rep on the market, any TDs with info on upcoming one?

Rolemars

Renowned Member
13/1/19
EU
How hard can it be really? Even with fake chrono hands, the demand would be huge.

A 26320 ROC isn't that hard to make, considering the current versions of the selfwinding (15400 and 15500) from JF and ZF.
Just use a similar movement of the ARF Daytona (which has been around for quite some time now) and design the pushers and dial, little more. They don't even need the movement decorations, many ROC have a close caseback. Honestly, no idea why it isn't out already.

So many offshore models and not one decent RO Chrono... :idontno:

kikine

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/1/20
it's not a good rep I think but im not pro