• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Driver screws

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
I've got a qc from my TD for a white driver and I'm not sure about the screws. I can't really point my finger on it, but they seem a bit misaligned and funny.
This is an acceptable level for this watch (my first diver)? Or should I ask another one with better screws?
48385349971_c56c3e1b17_k.jpg

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I've got a qc from my TD for a white driver and I'm not sure about the screws. I can't really point my finger on it, but they seem a bit misaligned and funny.
This is an acceptable level for this watch (my first diver)? Or should I ask another one with better screws?
Maybe you can try to explain what seems off to you. The thing is, this is your watch and it won’t matter what anyone else’s think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
Maybe you can try to explain what seems off to you. The thing is, this is your watch and it won’t matter what anyone else’s think.

For example, if you look at the screw @11, it looks like it is a bit to the left, like it is not aligned with the "hole". I hope i make sense.... :)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Ok yes if you’re referring to the alignment of each screw in its socket then yes most of them are very slightly off but this is an easy fix and it’s no reason to reject the watch.
It’s an easy DIY to fix it if it’s a concern to you.
Ultimately remember that it’s not something that’s visible at wrist-eye distance.

Reactions: Allure and csthe

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
Ok yes if you’re referring to the alignment of each screw in its socket then yes most of them are very slightly off but this is an easy fix and it’s no reason to reject the watch.
It’s an easy DIY to fix it if it’s a concern to you.
Ultimately remember that it’s not something that’s visible at wrist-eye distance.

Thank you, that what i wanted to hear!

Reactions: legend

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
I would definitely accept this watch - the marker/dive bezel alignment looks excellent.

Reactions: csthe