• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap diver help nieder

kami2112

Watchlover and Collector from Germany
30/7/12
Germany
Hi Folks,
I wanted to change the strap of my ja diver as i bought a gen rubber..i made a Mistake , because i put the two short screws into the strap and the plots instead of the long one and now they are so deep inside that i cannot turn or pull them out. And the Long one of course doesn’t fit into the other holes
I Need your help Brothers and Sisters..

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
If you really get stuck with the issue after trying everything, send the watch to me I’ll get it sorted for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Am I reading this right- you put the plot screws that are supposed to go into the case into the holes where the strap screws should be fit in?

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I’m confused. If one of the steap side is free you can still poke it with something and push the bar out the other side.

If it is another configuration then I’d like to understand

Only issue i had (on top of not being a pleasant process - i mean changing straps on a roo) is when all is done properly but unscrewing the bar wonkt make any side come out even just a tiny bit to pull it out and stays inside the strap

kami2112

Watchlover and Collector from Germany
30/7/12
Germany
Brothers..I made it with a help of one of us.. good to have you here and thanks for all of you who r trying to help.
Really happy to be a part of this family

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk