X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHB
    replied
    Originally posted by gilrob View Post
    Too thick at 11mm. OM's 15400 has a 10.5mm thickness, they could've done it here as well.
    15400 omf is given for 10.7mm (data from td website)

Leave a comment:

• shykhai
    replied
    Mr A, you never disappoint! Thats stunning!!

Leave a comment:

• gilrob
    replied
    Too thick at 11mm. OM's 15400 has a 10.5mm thickness, they could've done it here as well.

Leave a comment:

• legend
    replied
    Not bad for a first attempt considering it’s awkward to rep this model in the first place. I guess they do need to improve a few things but honestly it isn’t as bad as I imagined the v1 will be.
    I doubt JF or whatever F can replicate the movement deco nicely as long as they continue to use the miyota, but the good news is that movement decos cannot be seen when watch is worn on the wrist.
    I know of at least 3-4 of you who owns the gen 15500. Shame on y’all for not sharing your wrist shots! You know who you are lol

Hello.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mari115
    replied
    yikes

Leave a comment:

• SHB
    replied
    Better wait for a jf/zf release

Leave a comment:

• Garuda
    replied
    bezel screws like OMFG!

Leave a comment:

• jamingui
    replied
    Dial looks awful (minute markers at 12, 3, 6, 9 are wrong, AP logo also off), and the case back even worst (the movement is too small).

The case back will be always a tell unless they clone the new movement of AP. They use normally a miyota which is smaller in diameter than the current new movement of AP:

GEN

Last edited by jamingui; 10-07-19, 13:37.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X