• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF AP 15500

exacten

Known Member
31/10/19
ZF lost all they had (seized) and their employees got arrested. They got them.

Might not be able to buy any ZF anymore. Well for some time.

Thats really sad was looking forward to ZF 15202 V2

Last edited:

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
ZF lost all they had (seized) and their employees got arrested. They got them.

Might not be able to buy any ZF anymore. Well for some time.

Does that mean ZF watches will go up in value :p

raytron

Known Member
28/6/19
I doubt the credibility of that information and besides China is a master of manufacturing copies of various products, why should that be so serious. Doesn’t make sense. Especially if you can’t find any other sources mentioning that.

Venniz

26/7/20
I doubt the credibility of that information and besides China is a master of manufacturing copies of various products, why should that be so serious. Doesn’t make sense. Especially if you can’t find any other sources mentioning that.

Read all the link I gave. They want to stop copies from Guangzhou by June 2021.

Even TDs confirmed this information about the raid of ZF.

Last edited:

Xilikon

20/8/19
I received the newsletter from Puretime and it does mention some factories got raided which cause availability issues. It's true then and good thing I have mine already.

jojobaji

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/20
Everywhere
Hi Guys,

I received my ZF AP 15500 (From RYAN InTime) two days ago, following some pictures for your interest:

IMG-1353.jpg
IMG-1360.jpg

IMG-1365.jpg
IMG-1367.jpg

IMG-1374.jpg

Very very beautiful piece, it shine almost like a jewel do.

Its my first rep, i red a lot (all this topic) and got a lot of info before purchase and now i can say i choose right!

P.S. I'm very lucky due to the ZF issue!

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
ZF is down. I know there's a thread about OMF falling behind due to the case not being like gen. However, there's an OMF V2 out now, maybe it's on par with the ZF now????
I was literally gonna order the ZF black dial after my other 2 orders arrived.... Gotta limit the addiction somehow.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
ZF is down. I know there's a thread about OMF falling behind due to the case not being like gen. However, there's an OMF V2 out now, maybe it's on par with the ZF now????
I was literally gonna order the ZF black dial after my other 2 orders arrived.... Gotta limit the addiction somehow.

ZF will be back up again, don't worry.
Actually, like I mentioned, these raids and arrests are almost routine and just a part of our hobby.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Also, they always seem to be around Chinese New Year time too...
Personally, think the heads of the police, want their new years bonus (bribe) but that's just me :p

It is an intrinsic and embedded part of the chinese culture yes. Yearly or monthly dues to "look the other way".
Or perhaps the local head of police was just miffed that they told him that the ZF diver will only be shipped after CNY. :hehehe:
Theories abound, but I think they will be back soon, the matter resolved of course by money exchanging hands.
It is REALLY serious if and when we see it on the news.. it would be much more difficult to cover it up then lol

jcguo0516

4/12/18
100% normal, lolol this happen to other organizations way more often than you'd think lolol ;)

Also, they always seem to be around Chinese New Year time too...
Personally, think the heads of the police, want their new years bonus (bribe) but that's just me :p

Reactions: legend

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Just gives me giggles...every year some factory gets raided, a thread gets created here, people panic about open orders, speculations become rife, factory comes back online (after money changed hands) and then we all eventually go back to complaining about SELs, DWs and CG shapes again!! Such is the circle of life in this hobby :D:D

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Just gives me giggles...every year some factory gets raided, a thread gets created here, people panic about open orders, speculations become rife, factory comes back online (after money changed hands) and then we all eventually go back to complaining about SELs, DWs and CG shapes again!! Such is the circle of life in this hobby :D:D

You giggle... I just wonder if I'm Bill Murray...