• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF AP 15500

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
you're proving my point for me with this post

I’m just trying to figure out why you opened another account. Why would you do that? It’s simple, straightforward question.

Reboundless

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
I’m just trying to figure out why you opened another account. Why would you do that? It’s simple, straightforward question.

you have useful information, toxic culture aside. some of that info requires a login. I didn’t want to appear online under the old nick because people tried to chase me down on other posts I’d made, and i expected them to be annoyed by seeing the name online. seems I was right.

I understand why you’re all cunts to newbies asking the same shit 1.5°/1mm out etc, but the way you react is just as tiring as their questions. sure, they’re cheap gimmicks, but then what even is the point of QC? why don’t you just disallow the img tag for accounts until they pass a minimum post count? Seems it would stop a lot of the rage, but I guess it would take away 99% of your fun.

Reactions: Evilfecker

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
you have useful information, toxic culture aside. some of that info requires a login. I didn’t want to appear online under the old nick because people tried to chase me down on other posts I’d made, and i expected them to be annoyed by seeing the name online. seems I was right.

I understand why you’re all cunts to newbies asking the same shit 1.5°/1mm out etc, but the way you react is just as tiring as their questions. sure, they’re cheap gimmicks, but then what even is the point of QC? why don’t you just disallow the img tag for accounts until they pass a minimum post count? Seems it would stop a lot of the rage, but I guess it would take away 99% of your fun.

So you want the useful information, you just don’t want to put in the time and effort to procure it?

It’s to do with fostering an environment of self learning, not spoon feeding. To the point where you can undertake your own QC, unless you have specific questions/concerns and want a specific second opinion.

Last edited:

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I didn’t want to appear online under the old nick because people tried to chase me down on other posts I’d made, and i expected them to be annoyed by seeing the name online. seems I was right.
Which post of your ridiculously high post history of 7 posts are you talking about? I didn't see a single person that tried to 'chase you down' considering all 7 posts have been accumulated in a mere 2 threads. Or do you mean the completely other one??

People aren't annoyed seeing you online, because nobody cares about you. People are annoyed because you're not walking your talk. If this forum is so bad and cancerous, do us all a favour and fuck off. ;)

but then what even is the point of QC? why don’t you just disallow the img tag for accounts until they pass a minimum post count? Seems it would stop a lot of the rage, but I guess it would take away 99% of your fun.
The original point of QC is to make sure you get the correct watch e.g. the correct colour, model and make not to nitpick on flaws or see what's acceptable to the general public as a flaw or defect.​

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Reboundless You need a thicker skin. Every single one of us has been teased and ridiculed for making a stupid post. Blow it off and move on. Don’t cry and stomp your feet like a 4 year old. I’d apologize for opening a second account and ask Staff to merge the two accounts. Hopefully the hole you have been digging isn’t too deep.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
you have useful information, toxic culture aside. some of that info requires a login.

Nothing except the M2M area require a login, you could be completely anonymous and read all you want, or you could be completely anonymous and even post with another account, but it seems that if you open your mouth, people recognize you, see the issue here ?
There's no need for technical solution here since even behind your current VPN, regular users are catching you, the issues lies between your sitting device & technological device

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I didn’t want to appear online under the old nick because people tried to chase me down on other posts I’d made, and i expected them to be annoyed by seeing the name online
I can't hold it anymore.. Hi MidRare. where have you been?! We missed you.. Been hiding out too long behind your VPN and sock account eh? So kumgong sia. Just balik kampong, what's so hard?

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I can't hold it anymore.. Hi MidRare. where have you been?! We missed you.. Been hiding out too long behind your VPN and sock account eh? So kumgong sia. Just balik kampong, what's so hard?

midare? This midrare bro?
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...8360-v5-what-ap-are-you-wearing-today/page298

Nah.. I'm sure it can't be brother. He must be busy elsewhere flexing with gens which do not belong to him, and garnishing the pics with bogus philosophical captions.
Either that, or he is busy undergoing therapy with his psychiatrist... so are you sure bro? :hehehe:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Reboundless MidRare. roodydoo or whoever you choose to call yourself next, why don't you see that the reason you need so many accounts and identities, is because the primary issue is YOU.

First you came on pretending to be a high end watch collector. acting like you owned all those watches with pics stolen from toxichrology on instagram, and acting all classy and poised, but failed to realize your claim of wanting to enjoy the hobby with a low profile and privacy, and your self-conctradictory flexing of high end gen watches (which you DO NOT OWN), was what made you a suspected liar in the first place. The rest is elementary to expose you for the sad and embarrassing case you are.
Your next persona is of a newbie with overt aggression, likely to deliberately contrast with your "measured" midrare persona. I highly doubt that you are that aggressive in real life. You are likely just frustrated that no matter which identity you choose to adopt, its always the same people on your tail. That is because no matter who you pretend to be, you can never escape from your fundamentally problematic attitude and outlook in life, as well as your obvious psychological sickness.

So my gratuitous and unsolicited advice to you (since a guy like you is likely too dumb to even seek help/know you need help), is to just read the posts as a guest and get whatever you info you need quietly. Just keep your damned fingers away from the keyboard since each time you type something, your ignorance, blatant stupidity and pathetic attitude will give you away eventually. Don't pose with watches you do not own, and don't pretend to be someone you are not. You were just a guy who was looking to get a replica ZF15500, so just buy it and be done with it, bye bye.

You are doing yourself a favor by continuing your log on as a guest. Your presence is the real toxicity others have to endure, so why don't you do yourself and the community a favor by continuing your disappearing stunt Act 2? It is a good thing actually, at least until your deep seated psychological issues get resolved.

The stench of idiocy is a distinct one, and it will emanate from you whomever you pretend to be next. I have told you before and will tell you again categorically: Staying away is the best thing you can do for the community and yourself.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Okay. This goes back to topic now.

Reactions: legend

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified