• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF AP 15500

Maduro

Known Member
17/2/13
This is hands down one of the most informative threads on RWI. Thanks to everyone here I’m moving from PAM to AP & the 15500 will be my first. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: QueTip

James2020

1/6/20
This is hands down one of the most informative threads on RWI. Thanks to everyone here I’m moving from PAM to AP & the 15500 will be my first. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hesitate no more and pull the trigger! It’s a lovely rep :wave:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
309e732969e8f14e31bcba77320b9946.jpg

I believe [mention]legend [/mention] is referring to this :)
Excuse my highjacking with the JF 15400 Franken with the gen white dial mod from [mention]legend [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello W!
I generally do not include pics in my quotes but your watch has a very beautiful matte white dial and it is one of the most beautiful 15400s I’ve seen, gen, rep or franken.
It embodies the spirit of the Royal Oak perfectly IMHO.

Reactions: Allure

watcho

Known Member
26/5/15
Biggest replica market in the world. But of course you also have black sheep’s over there so you will have to find your TD at the market (fake ZF factory, fake noob factory, etc..)
I guess it speaks for the progress made over time by major rep manufacturers, if they have their own "replicateurs", if I may use this term.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Trivia post:
For those of you with the ZF silver dial, I just want to share a minor detail about the series with you. The AP sales rep I spoke with told me that the silver dial 15500s started with the UR series and not K or L. I am not sure if this is replicated correctly by ZF. The grey, black and blue colors started with the K series engraving.

Pic showing series engraving
BB861-AC7-7-F4-E-4-D8-D-A598-C2-C3-C643-F563.jpg

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Trivia post:
For those of you with the ZF silver dial, I just want to share a minor detail about the series with you. The AP sales rep I spoke with told me that the silver dial 15500s started with the UR series and not K or L. I am not sure if this is replicated correctly by ZF. The grey, black and blue colors started with the K series engraving.

Pic showing series engraving
BB861-AC7-7-F4-E-4-D8-D-A598-C2-C3-C643-F563.jpg

Good to know A!! Per TD pics, it shows ZF starts with K.

I have been trying really really hard to resist the temptation of ordering the silver dial, I finally have a legitimate reason :D

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Anyone who can translate from German?
(I’m just guessing he’s speaking German though...maybe Dutch?)

As far as I know there's always a clone of that content in English, done by his girlfriend/wife/whatever. Not that you've missed out on anything...

Last edited:

Sandman0209

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/11
As far as I know there's always a clone of that content in English, done by his girlfriend/wife/whatever. Not that you've missed out on anything...

Ahhh! I’ve seen his wife’s stuff. I didn’t realize this was her husband. I guess her video should drop in a few days.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
allllright
back to page 1

this thread is about the ZF15500, and I believe its the only factory (outside of gen of course) to produce it so far, and also, the factory has also released only 1 version of this.
So a question like the one you asked was totally redundant, don't you think?