• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF AP 15500

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
only the black one?

All these are 101% reps,just buy any color you like.
At this price, you can in fact buy all the colors and rotate one each day lol. These are cheap fun watches which look good worn on the wrist, no doubt about that!
These are excellent reps and I really like how ZF dissed AP by repping the "unreppable" and doing it so well :hehehe:

I do not think black is "closest to gen". The texture still differs and how the dial looks is a mixture of texture + color + finish, and not only color. Bottomline, forget about being "close to gen" and just choose a color you like. Once the watch is turned over, the movement caliber is an instant tell that the watch is a rep anyway.

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
lol.. a guy with a 15500 in all 4 colors is either a dealer, or at least 3 of the watches are reps.

Or a rapper. Not APs but two diamond set RMs on each wrist lol.!

7Zyhp.jpg

7Z1n5.jpg

Reactions: legend

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
lol.. a guy with a 15500 in all 4 colors is either a dealer, or at least 3 of the watches are reps.

I would like to continue believing that. Maybe this will deter me from thinking about the remaining 2 colors :D

Maduro

Known Member
17/2/13
This is hands down one of the most informative threads on RWI. Thanks to everyone here I’m moving from PAM to AP & the 15500 will be my first. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Anybody thinking about getting it soon...

Sead told me (about an hour back) that he will have UK stock of Blue dial on Monday ready to ship.

Last edited:

Merlan8

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/19
Anybody thinking about getting it soon...

Sead told me (about an hour back) that he will have UK stock of Blue dial on Monday ready to ship.

so will Monday be managed by SEAD's stock in the UK?