• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF AP 15500

hotperson911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/18
Hi everyone, i'm looking to buy a black crocodile leather strap with clasp for this zf 15500, does anyone where i might be able to find one with engravings?

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
i have receive my QC (wich is already accepted)

IMG-1764-1.jpg

IMG-1765.jpg

what a beautiful piece from ZF , it's seems very amazing !

Reactions: teaston

Legacyy

12/3/20
I just received my QC pictures from Li.
I think the date looks kinda off centered, or is that still tolerable?
b5678522301fac2fa583efdad2d8c711.jpg
236bc2281a352fb9658bf028ae4ce31f.jpg
d8bd80d3dda608a0f3014ab4e0e308e8.jpg

Gesendet von meinem ANE-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I just received my QC pictures from Li.
I think the date looks kinda off centered, or is that still tolerable?

You think the date is on centre and then include pictures that aren't the date? Caseback and bracelet? Why are these here?
There are 3 pictures of dates that look perfect (maybe a little down, but you won't get better), and 4 pictures of completely unrelated pictures. (ie, without the date even shown)

Personally, I think you're looking for a general QC advice. Which is against the rules.

The date is fine.

Reactions: Tione12

Legacyy

12/3/20
You think the date is on centre and then include pictures that aren't the date? Caseback and bracelet? Why are these here?
There are 3 pictures of dates that look perfect (maybe a little down, but you won't get better), and 4 pictures of completely unrelated pictures. (ie, without the date even shown)

Personally, I think you're looking for a general QC advice. Which is against the rules.

The date is fine.
Sorry, removed the unrelated pictures.

Thanks for the opinion, then I'll accept it.

Reactions: Sonofalich

Xilikon

20/8/19

Date wheel isn't static so it's bound to have some play. It's hard to get good pictures as the angle make it look uncentered. It's the same for my grey 15500 but it's great while I wear ;)

Legacyy

12/3/20
Date wheel isn't static so it's bound to have some play. It's hard to get good pictures as the angle make it look uncentered. It's the same for my grey 15500 but it's great while I wear ;)
Yes. And even if it's not perfect, I can still adjust it a litte.
The rest looks amazingly good. The Indices, AP Logo, Clasp etc. are spot on. Hope it doesn't take longer than 3 weeks to be delivered.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

For the dw, it is very acceptable for a rep. I have seen gen 15500s with less than perfect date alignment too.
Don't be too fastidious about the watch, it will never be mistaken for a gen even if it has a perfect date alignment.

Hertzen

12/4/20
Don't be too fastidious about the watch, it will never be mistaken for a gen even if it has a perfect date alignment.

Well, "never" is a bit of overstatement - I would say 98% of the people won't even know what this should be mistaken for, and out of the last 2% 9/10 will indeed mistake it for gen ; )

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Well, "never" is a bit of overstatement - I would say 98% of the people won't even know what this should be mistaken for, and out of the last 2% 9/10 will indeed mistake it for gen ; )

Lol, yes in that context you are 100% correct.
It’s a good perspective to hold always. :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

teaston

20/3/16
UK
For the dw, it is very acceptable for a rep. I have seen gen 15500s with less than perfect date alignment too.

How about on a diver? On mine you can the bottom of the previous date, but only on the 20’s.

Barely visible from straight on, but more visible from an angle:

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
How about on a diver? On mine you can the bottom of the previous date, but only on the 20’s.

Barely visible from straight on, but more visible from an angle:

My diver has the same alignment (slight low) as yours - especially in the 20’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: teaston