• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF AP 15500

Xilikon

20/8/19
Did you have a chance to measure the lug to lug/overall length?;)

No yet, I forgot I borrowed the caliper to a friend and I will do when he give me back. Anyway, my AP is being sent to oascom to do a full service because it was gaining 5 mins per day (he should receive it today). He will tell me what went wrong with the movement (either shipping damage or manufacturing defect).

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
I changed my order to a grey dial - just looked at a lot of gens online and just something looks off with the blue, however it is admittedly nice in its own right!

Thomasklij

Looking Around
31/1/20
Just got my PureTime QC pictures for my grey version of this watch.
It looks good to me, but this is my first "real" rep and I would like to know if I'm missing anything with my rather untrained eyes.

ItMRE.jpg

ItwUt.jpg

It4Q2.jpg

ItdbF.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolemars

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Is fine

You are not allowed to post qc just if something looks off

Rolemars

Renowned Member
13/1/19
EU
Since this is a relatively new model, as long as you don't ask for approval I don't mind at all. Haven't seen many 15500's around. Post some wristshots once they start arriving. :)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Since this is a relatively new model, as long as you don't ask for approval I don't mind at all. Haven't seen many 15500's around. Post some wristshots once they start arriving. :)

Really? I did post mine a few times before ZF released theirs lol. I’m sure you saw the pics haha.
I really like the ZF production though. It’s very well executed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and Rolemars

teaston

20/3/16
UK
I think the 15500 looks best in grey, just my opinion.

The grey, white and blue all look amazing imo, I really deliberated over which one to get! My 3 other watches have dark dials, so I decided to go for a bit of colour on this one.