• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF AP 15500

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
hello , we are a seller from vietnam , we made a video comparing 2 versions 15400 and 15500 of zf factory
Please give us your feedback so we can improve the quality of the review
1- You are not a seller here. You are not a dealer here.
2- Your reviews are of marginal use besides being able to see the watches.
3- This is a predominantly english speaking forum, with, I will assume, the majority of members not being able to understand vietnamese, so what even is the point when barely anyone can understand what you're talking about?

Kindly refrain from linking to your videos solely to gain traffic or attention. You're a member, not a dealer.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
hello , we are a seller from vietnam , we made a video comparing 2 versions 15400 and 15500 of zf factory
Please give us your feedback so we can improve the quality of the review

First do your review on english so we can understand what you are talking about. :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reactions: SwissrepVN

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
First do your review on english so we can understand what you are talking about. :)

I doubt there is anything groundbreaking in this review. To put it another way, what can he tell us that we do not already know about the zf15500/15400/15202? It’s like trying to describe the river to the ocean.

His sole purpose of posting the videos is to gain attention and hopefully sell his watches to anyone who is impressed by them. Not happening.

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
I doubt there is anything groundbreaking in this review. To put it another way, what can he tell us that we do not already know about the zf15500/15400/15202? It’s like trying to describe the river to the ocean.

His sole purpose of posting the videos is to gain attention and hopefully sell his watches to anyone who is impressed by them. Not happening.

Yeah thats verry true :) haha

nennca

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/5/15
Hi guys, i just recieved my first AP rep from a fellow member, a ZF 15500 blue dial. Awesome watch. Just a bit tight. If there's anyone willing to sell me 1 or 2 bracelet links, please shoot me a PM. ( Following the sales rules of course, listing, etc.)

TTBHG

17/10/20
Hi guys, i just recieved my first AP rep from a fellow member, a ZF 15500 blue dial. Awesome watch. Just a bit tight. If there's anyone willing to sell me 1 or 2 bracelet links, please shoot me a PM. ( Following the sales rules of course, listing, etc.)

I have a ZF 15500 coming in Monday. It just cleared customs. Every rep I’ve bought has needed two links taken out. This is my first AP but if I need links taken out I’ll let you know. You can have one if you’re in the US. I’ll put it in an envelope and mail it to you.

Reactions: P..DR..D

nennca

17/5/15
I have a ZF 15500 coming in Monday. It just cleared customs. Every rep I’ve bought has needed two links taken out. This is my first AP but if I need links taken out I’ll let you know. You can have one if you’re in the US. I’ll put it in an envelope and mail it to you.

Thanks bro! That would be fantastic. You'll love AP, my first one as well, and the bracelet stands out a lot. Yes im in the US. Let me know if you do

nennca

17/5/15
Still looking for a bracelet link. Please send me a PM if anyone is willing to sell one. ????????

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Are ZF's available again from TDs? I thought there was a factory shutdown?

Radolux

Known Member
11/9/21
Looking forward to order one in grey.
Hopefully the screws Will be updated.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn M2006C3MG met Tapatalk

kojak008

Known Member
21/6/20
Yes. A lot of stocks aren’t available but they eventually will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello legend, I read this post a lot, I'm curious, you then made the change to the rep dial to make it look even more like the gen, you said that at the end of the work you would have published the photos?

Reactions: minkus

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Just saw the 15500 is now available in RG from ZF

3b9582efbf4ee1d8addb5d8f1f02ba24.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
hello legend, I read this post a lot, I'm curious, you then made the change to the rep dial to make it look even more like the gen, you said that at the end of the work you would have published the photos?

I actually did, as did a few members who had their dials modded as such. Kindly do a search thank you.

Reactions: Allure

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Just saw the 15500 is now available in RG from ZF

3b9582efbf4ee1d8addb5d8f1f02ba24.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now we’re talking!! Eagerly awaiting the official release date on this. The rep 15500 bracelets have a decent heft to them and therefore The solid gold versions don’t feel completely silly - unlike say solid gold Daytona reps (for example).

Reactions: Radolux