Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JnkTfk View Post
    Hi everyone, first time posting here.
    Just got my QC pics from PT for my 15500. One thing that I noticed is that the dial seems to be slightly rotated to the left of the watch based on the screws alignment. Should I RL this or is this an easy fix? I am planning to get the watch serviced anyway when I got it.

Seems that the dial is not only slightly but tremendously rotated to 360 degrees.

Comment

Just got my QC pics from PT for my 15500. One thing that I noticed is that the dial seems to be slightly rotated to the left of the watch based on the screws alignment. Should I RL this or is this an easy fix? I am planning to get the watch serviced anyway when I got it.

Did you contact PT about this "issue"? This might explain why Angus hasn't posted anything lately....poor guy had to go on meds.

Comment

Lol

Comment

It looks slightly (like 1-1.5 degrees) rotated to the left. It's hard to tell what you're saying with your weird MSPaint circles though, lol

Comment

Could it be due to perspective of the photograph? Sometimes it’s just really hard to tell. But overall the watch looks OK To me

Comment

Recieved today my Ap 15500 and i am speechless haha . Such a beautiful timepiece , love it ! Now silence the rotor and then it's perfect .

Comment

Originally posted by Reboundless View Post
                It looks slightly (like 1-1.5 degrees) rotated to the left. It's hard to tell what you're saying with your weird MSPaint circles though, lol
                Oh, so let’s get the good old photoshop out for the straight lines.. Lol. You guys are pathetic. Have you ever held a watch, let alone an AP in your hands?

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                RM#1:
                I'll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I'll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

I understand you were only responding to the question asked by someone else, but you need to understand this is a REP and drawing lines or circles or laser beams to micro alignment is just not encouraged.

Comment

ah fuck this cancerous forum
                    Last edited by Reboundless; 30-10-20, 14:48.

Comment

ah fuck this cancerous forum
                      Down_under has been handing out boxes of Kleenex recently. I suggest you reach out to him, he may have some left for you.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                      RM#1:
                      I'll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I'll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by QueTip View Post

Down_under has been handing out boxes of Kleenex recently. I suggest you reach out to him, he may have some left for you.
                        Lol. Don’t think a box is sufficient. Also he will need some emotional counseling. Guy is just dumb as a doorknob and twice as stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post

Lol. Don’t think a box is sufficient. Also he will need some emotional counseling. Guy is just dumb as a doorknob and twice as stupid.

Lol. The good thing he did is to show that the Qc pic is taken at an angle so how does that affect the misalignment of 1-1.5 degree? Exactly. But some people rather jump to crazy conclusions before they double check angles or other alignments such as datewheel etc.

RM#1:

QFOAHDT

Comment

I don’t know why all the fuss. Can we just talk about that stuff without any emotion.

Comment

Originally posted by QueTip View Post

Lol. The good thing he did is to show that the Qc pic is taken at an angle so how does that affect the misalignment of 1-1.5 degree? Exactly. But some people rather jump to crazy conclusions before they double check angles or other alignments such as datewheel etc.
                              Well you know how some noobs come on and draw grids on QC pics and proclaim themselves as AP gurus despite never handling one in real life.
                              It’s entertaining to say the least Q but I guess jumping to (the wrong) conclusions , running their mouth (with acute dumbness) and raising (non existent) issues are the only exercises they get. So go easy. Reddit is apparently the learning institution for horology experts these days

Comment

And that's why there is a rule forbidding QC photos and asking for opinions before approval/rejection....
                                Rolex 116610LN modded with Seagull 2824 movement and ARF bracelet (sentimental value, bought in Shenzhen watch market)
                                Omega Planet Ocean 600M 43.5mm with rubber strap (B/O) VSF
                                Panerai PAM688 VSF
                                Audemars Piguet 15500 Grey ZF
                                Rolex 126300 Miljust (Silver dial with Milgauss second hand) AAA

Gen : Casio GA-2100-4AJF (Casioak), HKED Sunburst blue chronograph 42mm, Seagull M182SK, Timex chronograph 100m (1999), Seiko 5 SNK809,

Comment

Working...
                                X