You cant fix stupid...
    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post

You cant fix stupid...
      With medication it cans help.
      What's up doc ?

Comment

anyone have a suggested ZF 15500 modder?

Comment

Originally posted by Atmosphere View Post
          anyone have a suggested ZF 15500 modder?
          legend is the best if you can manage an appointment with him. Best of the best when it comes to AP.

Comment

Originally posted by Don5665 View Post

legend is the best if you can manage an appointment with him. Best of the best when it comes to AP.
            This

Comment

Do any of you ZF 15500 owners also own the older 15202 Quartz, which is very thin? I wonder how the two compare in terms of bracelet's comfort.

I am interested to buy ZF, but bracelet's comfort is a big deal for me. I had the thin 15202 Quartz for a bit in the past, and sold it because I could not stand the bracelet. I am just trying to get some idea about the comfort of ZF bracelet, which apparently is not as good as JF's.

I also have JF 15450 and found no problems with its bracelet.

Comment

Originally posted by replicaX View Post
                Do any of you ZF 15500 owners also own the older 15202 Quartz, which is very thin? I wonder how the two compare in terms of bracelet's comfort.

I am interested to buy ZF, but bracelet's comfort is a big deal for me. I had the thin 15202 Quartz for a bit in the past, and sold it because I could not stand the bracelet. I am just trying to get some idea about the comfort of ZF bracelet, which apparently is not as good as JF's.

I also have JF 15450 and found no problems with its bracelet.
                ZF 15500 bracelet concerns are a bit over reacted to on this forum. Yes, the edges are sharp but I have not felt any discomfort during daily wear (sometimes upto 6 hrs). Many members have smoothed out the edges which you could try.

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post

Congrats! Personally the silver/white dial does grow on one after a while. It’s a very elegant color and the dial color just complements the design of the watch nicely. I don’t own a ZF myself but a watch is about how it looks and feels in real life, not what factory it’s from.

Mine says hi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Which factory is your white one from, please?

Sent from my RMX1931 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by replicaX View Post
                    Which factory is your white one from, please?

Sent from my RMX1931 using Tapatalk
                    That's a gen

Comment

I just got a ZF 15500 wanted to know what are some mods I should look into. I am looking into silencing the motor and waterproofing it. Some said an oil bath or prof glass?
                      Last edited by solebreaker; 08-09-20, 10:10.

Comment

Originally posted by solebreaker View Post
                        I just got a ZF 15500 wanted to know what are some mods I should look into. I am looking into silencing the motor and waterproofing it. Some said an oil bath or prof glass?
                        Stock xtal is ok (for my taste)
                        You can work on the rotor noise and the bracelet can be baby oiled yes (please no wd40 lol)
                        WTB:

****PAM 089****

-JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, 57th Street, Blue theme, classic safari, navy, black RC, POM,.. anything else, offers?

-JF Rubber Strap for 42mm ROO "Red"

Got an AP biting dust? Drop me a PM!

Comment

Can anyone provide the length of the case? From the point where the case starts and the bracelet starts. I am just wondering whether it would fit my 6,7 inch (17cm) wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by raytron View Post
                            Can anyone provide the length of the case? From the point where the case starts and the bracelet starts. I am just wondering whether it would fit my 6,7 inch (17cm) wrist.
                            I measured mine and it's 50.5mm from end to end at the edge of the case where the bracelet is attached.
                            Rolex 116610LN modded with Seagull 2824 movement and ARF bracelet (sentimental value, bought in Shenzhen watch market)
                            Omega Planet Ocean 600M 43.5mm with rubber strap (B/O) VSF
                            Panerai PAM688 VSF
                            Audemars Piguet 15500 Grey ZF
                            Rolex 126300 Miljust (Silver dial with Milgauss second hand) AAA

Gen : Casio GA-2100-4AJF (Casioak), HKED Sunburst blue chronograph 42mm, Seagull M182SK, Timex chronograph 100m (1999), Seiko 5 SNK809,

Comment

Thanks man. This seems pretty large for a tiny wrist like mine. Oh Boy, what to do ???? 15500 or 15202

Comment

Originally posted by raytron View Post
                                Thanks man. This seems pretty large for a tiny wrist like mine. Oh Boy, what to do ???? 15500 or 15202
                                Get both and then decide when you have both and sell the other on. You'll recoup 95% of your costs (5% for shipping, which you can't on here). Best way imo.
                                Get black 15500 and XF 15202 or ZF just released.
                                SD43 Comparison - ARF v3 vs Noob v10

SD43 - Franken Build

Comment

Working...
                                X