• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF AP 15500

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Rocking Mr Silver today. Not from ZF though. :hehehe:

97-BAEE82-856-A-493-C-953-D-85-D96-E1-FAB01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Rocking Mr Silver today. Not from ZF though. :hehehe:

Oh wow very nice brother! Did you just get a little brother to your grey 15500 from the AD?

Tobel

6/7/17
Haha yes both from the same boutique. I am however going to eventually keep just one as I don’t consider myself a big AP fan. :hehehe:

Congrats. I agree, only people who have each model in every single colour available can be considered big AP fans :D

Last edited:
Reactions: legend

Tobel

6/7/17
On a more serious note, I was wondering until now whether the gen 15500
​​​​ had that silver shine/sunburst like the 15400, but your pic seems to show that it does. Too bad that the ZF 15500 seems to be missing this, especially since ZF managed to get it decently right on their 15400

Reactions: vcappp

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
On a more serious note, I was wondering until now whether the gen 15500
​​​​ had that silver shine/sunburst like the 15400, but your pic seems to show that it does. Too bad that the ZF 15500 seems to be missing this, especially since ZF managed to get it decently right on their 15400

Yes it does though for the 15400 there is a matte white dial variant of the silver dial which is more white than silver.

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Those dudes have a business to run so need to make some margin. Can't blame them. Why don't you try to return that one if it stop s working and see what happens

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
Those dudes have a business to run so need to make some margin. Can't blame them. Why don't you try to return that one if it stop s working and see what happens

Maybe I'm reading to much in to it but you doesn't come across as very nice.

When you buy from a TD you have certain agreements that you don't have when buying on the market but I wouldn't send my watch back and forth to China if it stopped anyway. Its easier, safer and you get a better quality service sending it to one of our trusted watchmakers.

I buy m2m mostly but if I ever go to Guangzhou I will most definitely take a trip to the market and try not to get ripped of.

0xslyx0

Looking Around
4/7/20
Nobody is blaming them. So far good experience with the market and after sales (all the online shops buy there) -> 1 year warranty. In case of problems, the watchmakers at the market will fix it. All spare parts available within max 24 hours. Biggest replica market in the world. But of course you also have black sheep’s over there so you will have to find your TD at the market (fake ZF factory, fake noob factory, etc..)

Reactions: vcappp and Katarsis

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
Nobody is blaming them. So far good experience with the market and after sales (all the online shops buy there) -> 1 year warranty. In case of problems, the watchmakers at the market will fix it. All spare parts available within max 24 hours. Biggest replica market in the world. But of course you also have black sheep’s over there so you will have to find your TD at the market (fake ZF factory, fake noob factory, etc..)

Interesting! Do you live in Guangzhou?

wei915

Horology Curious
21/10/19
Yes it does though for the 15400 there is a matte white dial variant of the silver dial which is more white than silver.

309e732969e8f14e31bcba77320b9946.jpg

I believe [mention]legend [/mention] is referring to this :)
Excuse my highjacking with the JF 15400 Franken with the gen white dial mod from [mention]legend [/mention]

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp and legend