• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF AP 15500

mOrLoC89

Known Member
15/2/19
Hello and welcome to
The club - my black one arrived! After over one month of shipping.

Stunning piece- nice color and mine has perfect aligned screws I think!

249d647ea0403fa4b211f9c38f69d113.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

James2020

1/6/20
Hello and welcome to
The club - my black one arrived! After over one month of shipping.

Stunning piece- nice color and mine has perfect aligned screws I think!

249d647ea0403fa4b211f9c38f69d113.jpg

Nice photo! But isn’t it a blue dial ?

Don5665

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/19
Bangalore, India
Guys, pardon me if it’s asked here before but did anyone actually figure out or found a source to get a Gen dial for the 15500. Movement aside I think it’ll really add to the feel of the watch for a fraction of a price as the GT dial has a lot of history in itself

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Guys, pardon me if it’s asked here before but did anyone actually figure out or found a source to get a Gen dial for the 15500. Movement aside I think it’ll really add to the feel of the watch for a fraction of a price as the GT dial has a lot of history in itself

15500 is pretty new, spare parts are super rare and also super expensive! They'll come, but now it'd be a very very rare item.

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
I was worried ZF would struggle to capture the silver tones but have a look at this unfiltered pic, it’s a beauty!

Also got my first bezel dings by the 11 screw.....ooops

V3fXoD.jpg

Congrats !!!! She is indeed a beauty !

How do you feel about the DW at Arm length please ?

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Congrats !!!! She is indeed a beauty !

How do you feel about the DW at Arm length please ?

Interestingly when I woke up it was sitting a bit low yet when I pulled the crown and tried to advance date slowly but not all the way to bring it up - it’s sitting perfectly in the centre. Something to keep in mind as it could be the quick date change that’s the issue and can be adjusted slightly manually

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
I personally tend to always mod my reps that I intend to keep, to have a better “experience”. For this ZF I didn’t mod it cuz an opportunity came and I got the gen. However, the only thing I would mod is the rotor silence. It’s that good of a rep.

I feel like an oil bath to the zf bracelet will even be good enough to not warrant a full softening bracelet work.

Reactions: vcappp

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I was initially skeptical about the Silver color but looks like ZF got the shade right.

mOrLoC89

Known Member
15/2/19
I love the black-grey Shadow of the black one! It is just so nice build quality, it’s a pleasure to wear it!

But you are not allowed to shake your arms - otherwise the rotor will kill the ambiente:-D

90f72b45667ef3ac151c5fcd58663194.jpg
afa4afe431f2eeb52d39e95fef5368f9.jpg

Hertzen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/20
Looking at these photos I'm starting to regret I've ordered black one. White is one of the most impressive colors of AP dials and this looks stunning. The sunburst is impressive.

Yachtmaster_Chris

Known Member
31/3/18
Hawaii, USA
I was worried ZF would struggle to capture the silver tones but have a look at this unfiltered pic, it’s a beauty!

Any chance of you making a quick video with the white one you just got? Looks incredible, but I think I, as well as many others, would greatly appreciate checking out how that sunburst shimmers in the sunlight. The ZF 15400 is spot on. This new white 15500 looks to be on the same track from what I've seen so far.

mOrLoC89

Known Member
15/2/19
Looking at these photos I'm starting to regret I've ordered black one. White is one of the most impressive colors of AP dials and this looks stunning. The sunburst is impressive.

I also think the silver dial is really amazing.

Maybe I will get the silver dial too.

But the only thing I dislike is the color difference from dial to DW - maybe this is a major thing from ap - not from ZF.

At black dial it doesn‘t look so much like color difference from dial to DW.

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
I also think the silver dial is really amazing.

Maybe I will get the silver dial too.

But the only thing I dislike is the color difference from dial to DW - maybe this is a major thing from ap - not from ZF.

At black dial it doesn‘t look so much like color difference from dial to DW.

Gen is like that too although is ever so slightly off white in sunlight

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Any chance of you making a quick video with the white one you just got? Looks incredible, but I think I, as well as many others, would greatly appreciate checking out how that sunburst shimmers in the sunlight. The ZF 15400 is spot on. This new white 15500 looks to be on the same track from what I've seen so far.

There is a wrist roll on reptime I posted :)

Reactions: Yachtmaster_Chris