No announcement yet.

ZF AP 15500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.ziczacleather.com actually has two AP (26mmX18mm) black crocodile straps already made and ready to ship. About $99.00 each. A deployant clasp and converter/adapters can easily be found on DHGate or eBay.

Comment

i have receive my QC (wich is already accepted)

what a beautiful piece from ZF , it's seems very amazing !

Comment

Originally posted by Sharki06 View Post
        i have receive my QC (wich is already accepted)

what a beautiful piece from ZF , it's seems very amazing !
        Very nice! Hopefully they can send it to you with the current problems.

Comment

I just received my QC pictures from Li.
          I think the date looks kinda off centered, or is that still tolerable?

Gesendet von meinem ANE-LX1 mit Tapatalk
          Last edited by Legacyy; 27-04-20, 10:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacyy View Post
            I just received my QC pictures from Li.
            I think the date looks kinda off centered, or is that still tolerable?
            You think the date is on centre and then include pictures that aren't the date? Caseback and bracelet? Why are these here?
            There are 3 pictures of dates that look perfect (maybe a little down, but you won't get better), and 4 pictures of completely unrelated pictures. (ie, without the date even shown)

Personally, I think you're looking for a general QC advice. Which is against the rules.

The date is fine.

SD43 Comparison - ARF v3 vs Noob v10

SD43 - Franken Build

Comment

Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post

You think the date is on centre and then include pictures that aren't the date? Caseback and bracelet? Why are these here?
              There are 3 pictures of dates that look perfect (maybe a little down, but you won't get better), and 4 pictures of completely unrelated pictures. (ie, without the date even shown)

Personally, I think you're looking for a general QC advice. Which is against the rules.

The date is fine.
              Sorry, removed the unrelated pictures.

Thanks for the opinion, then I'll accept it.

Comment

Date wheel isn't static so it's bound to have some play. It's hard to get good pictures as the angle make it look uncentered. It's the same for my grey 15500 but it's great while I wear
                Rolex 116610LN modded with Seagull 2824 movement and ARF bracelet (sentimental value, bought in Shenzhen watch market)
                Omega Planet Ocean 600M 43.5mm with rubber strap (B/O) VSF
                Panerai PAM688 VSF
                Audemars Piguet 15500 Grey ZF
                Rolex 126300 Miljust (Silver dial with Milgauss second hand) AAA

Gen : Casio GA-2100-4AJF (Casioak), HKED Sunburst blue chronograph 42mm, Seagull M182SK, Timex chronograph 100m (1999), Seiko 5 SNK809,

Comment

Originally posted by Xilikon View Post
                  Date wheel isn't static so it's bound to have some play. It's hard to get good pictures as the angle make it look uncentered. It's the same for my grey 15500 but it's great while I wear
                  Yes. And even if it's not perfect, I can still adjust it a litte.
                  The rest looks amazingly good. The Indices, AP Logo, Clasp etc. are spot on. Hope it doesn't take longer than 3 weeks to be delivered.

Comment

For the dw, it is very acceptable for a rep. I have seen gen 15500s with less than perfect date alignment too.
                    Don't be too fastidious about the watch, it will never be mistaken for a gen even if it has a perfect date alignment.

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post

For the dw, it is very acceptable for a rep. I have seen gen 15500s with less than perfect date alignment too.
                      Don't be too fastidious about the watch, it will never be mistaken for a gen even if it has a perfect date alignment.
                      Thank you for saying that for the 1000th time.

Comment

Originally posted by RonP View Post

Thank you for saying that for the 1000th time.
                        Thank to all the people who have asked the same thing for the 1000th time.

Comment

Well, "never" is a bit of overstatement - I would say 98% of the people won't even know what this should be mistaken for, and out of the last 2% 9/10 will indeed mistake it for gen ; )

Comment

Originally posted by Hertzen View Post

Well, "never" is a bit of overstatement - I would say 98% of the people won't even know what this should be mistaken for, and out of the last 2% 9/10 will indeed mistake it for gen ; )
                            Lol, yes in that context you are 100% correct.
                            It’s a good perspective to hold always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How about on a diver? On mine you can the bottom of the previous date, but only on the 20’s.

Barely visible from straight on, but more visible from an angle:

Comment

Originally posted by teaston View Post

How about on a diver? On mine you can the bottom of the previous date, but only on the 20’s.

Barely visible from straight on, but more visible from an angle:
                                My diver has the same alignment (slight low) as yours - especially in the 20’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X