ZF AP 15500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reboundless View Post
    I didn’t want to appear online under the old nick because people tried to chase me down on other posts I’d made, and i expected them to be annoyed by seeing the name online
    I can't hold it anymore.. Hi MidRare. where have you been?! We missed you.. Been hiding out too long behind your VPN and sock account eh? So kumgong sia. Just balik kampong, what's so hard?

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
    RM#1:
    I'll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I'll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by QueTip View Post
      I can't hold it anymore.. Hi MidRare. where have you been?! We missed you.. Been hiding out too long behind your VPN and sock account eh? So kumgong sia. Just balik kampong, what's so hard?
      midare? This midrare bro?
      https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-today/page298

Nah.. I'm sure it can't be brother. He must be busy elsewhere flexing with gens which do not belong to him, and garnishing the pics with bogus philosophical captions.
      Either that, or he is busy undergoing therapy with his psychiatrist... so are you sure bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Reboundless View Post
        because people tried to chase me down on other posts I’d made, and i expected them to be annoyed by seeing the name online. seems I was right
        and which name was that?
        Last edited by legend; 25-11-20, 03:55.

Comment

QueTip I think midrare. must be well-done by now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nah QueTip @legend

chao tar liao
            I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Reboundless MidRare. roodydoo or whoever you choose to call yourself next, why don't you see that the reason you need so many accounts and identities, is because the primary issue is YOU.

First you came on pretending to be a high end watch collector. acting like you owned all those watches with pics stolen from toxichrology on instagram, and acting all classy and poised, but failed to realize your claim of wanting to enjoy the hobby with a low profile and privacy, and your self-conctradictory flexing of high end gen watches (which you DO NOT OWN), was what made you a suspected liar in the first place. The rest is elementary to expose you for the sad and embarrassing case you are.
                Your next persona is of a newbie with overt aggression, likely to deliberately contrast with your "measured" midrare persona. I highly doubt that you are that aggressive in real life. You are likely just frustrated that no matter which identity you choose to adopt, its always the same people on your tail. That is because no matter who you pretend to be, you can never escape from your fundamentally problematic attitude and outlook in life, as well as your obvious psychological sickness.

So my gratuitous and unsolicited advice to you (since a guy like you is likely too dumb to even seek help/know you need help), is to just read the posts as a guest and get whatever you info you need quietly. Just keep your damned fingers away from the keyboard since each time you type something, your ignorance, blatant stupidity and pathetic attitude will give you away eventually. Don't pose with watches you do not own, and don't pretend to be someone you are not. You were just a guy who was looking to get a replica ZF15500, so just buy it and be done with it, bye bye.

You are doing yourself a favor by continuing your log on as a guest. Your presence is the real toxicity others have to endure, so why don't you do yourself and the community a favor by continuing your disappearing stunt Act 2? It is a good thing actually, at least until your deep seated psychological issues get resolved.

The stench of idiocy is a distinct one, and it will emanate from you whomever you pretend to be next. I have told you before and will tell you again categorically: Staying away is the best thing you can do for the community and yourself.

Comment

Okay. This goes back to topic now.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                  RM#1:
                  I'll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I'll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

legend QueTip

if you dont mind i would like to know what changes has come in the V2, i know you guys share alot of knowledge / expertise in the AP field

https://puretimewatch.io/ap2020120202.html
                    Last edited by exacten; 02-12-20, 09:59.

Comment

Uppdated decorated movment is says.. but i dont know if its somthing more to

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tompa View Post
                        Uppdated decorated movment is says.. but i dont know if its somthing more to

thanks for the reply, will be looking forward to the comparsion pictures between the V1 - V2 decoration wise since my newbie eyes sure dont see any difference off the bat
                        Last edited by exacten; 02-12-20, 10:50.

Comment

Originally posted by exacten View Post
                          if you dont mind i would like to know what changes has come in the V2, i know you guys share alot of knowledge / expertise in the AP field
                          I don't see any notable updates from the quick glance I just took.

RM#1:

QFOAHDT

Comment

i appreciate ur reply, something that catched my eye which they could had updated which they clearly did not is those gears in the top part of the rep, which they hopefully relocate near the crown in the future to be more "gen" like
                            Last edited by exacten; 02-12-20, 10:56.

Comment

Yeah same for me. Its hard to se any differens on the pictures. You need to see them side buy side

Comment

Is it me or did they change the colour tone of the dials too? (ZF 15500 'V2'). The grey & blue dials look much darker than normal but it could just be the lighting..

Comment

Working...
                                X