• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF AP 15500

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
V38PQA.jpg

macro

Damn beauty. Deciding between this and the new AP annual calendar.

Reactions: matadore

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
Amazing wrist shot with perfectly aligned screws... :thumbsup: It seems more like a matte finish, how is it under the sun?

I find with these the bracelet looks amazing in the sun, the dial looks best with indoor lighting, i.e. light switched on but not too bright.

Reactions: matadore

Jmpz

Horology Curious
14/1/20
I am still deciding between 15400 vs 15500 white dial. Does any one have both? which one is more shiny on hand?

matadore

Horology Curious
28/4/20

Just approved, cannot wait to get it in my hands. Thank you all for the advice and help.

Edited: redundant QC pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Allure

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
I got my QC of white dial 15500 tonight… it was a 15400. Not thrilled with this TD to say the very least

watchcollector1989

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
hello everyone, I am ready to order a blue 15500 from ZF. Has anyone bought recently, are they available? I have already reached out to my TD toro bravo, just waiting to hear back.

Guglhupfer

Known Member
26/6/21
hello everyone, I am ready to order a blue 15500 from ZF. Has anyone bought recently, are they available? I have already reached out to my TD toro bravo, just waiting to hear back.

I ordered one recently from Toro. Production time is 1-2 weeks. I am still waiting for QC pictures of the 15500 blue, too.
Just ask your TD for availability :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Guglhupfer

Known Member
26/6/21

I ordered one recently from Toro. Production time is 1-2 weeks. I am still waiting for QC pictures of the 15500 blue, too.
Just ask your TD for availability :)

lordswolf

Horology Curious
17/7/21
New to forum and have been studying this thread amongst others extensively..

Have 2 questions I may have missed or not addressed fully....

1)What is the view on the ZF 15500 DLC? Any issues/immediate call outs? Doesnt seem to be very popular but the black for me is just gorgeous
2)With the 15500 or any of the other ZF reps- is it possible to fit a gen rubber strap? I like the real bracelet but would like to be able to change now and again?

Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
New to forum and have been studying this thread amongst others extensively..

Have 2 questions I may have missed or not addressed fully....

1)What is the view on the ZF 15500 DLC? Any issues/immediate call outs? Doesnt seem to be very popular but the black for me is just gorgeous

Many thanks

I will like to answer the second part of your first question with one of my own: Why do you worry about immediate call-outs? Or call-outs of any kind for that matter? This is a rep, just wear and enjoy it as a replica and don't worry about what anyone else thinks. If you are concerned, the only way to bypass this will be to get the gen, because no matter what, there are tells to the rep 15500 (and any other watch for that matter) which cannot be fixed with ordinary mods.

To answer the first part, I personally like the DLC version with gold markers and logos.

All the best in your endeavor!

Reactions: Allure