• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap request info

Ap83

Horology Curious
22/6/19
Hi guys i'm an Audemars Piguet fan...i wonder which is the best trader where to find the best replica of RO 15400 and also for a ROO.
Reading your post JF version seem to be the best. But where i can buy them? Thank you

Reactions: Revolper

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Ask the search function

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
There is a trusted dealer section.

Pick one you like the sound of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
1. There is no "best trader" or dealer. They all do not produce the watches. Pick one you are comfortable with.
2. There is no perfect 15400 or ROO rep as well. All are flawed including JF. When "best" is used in this context, it means "least flawed" among the replica makers but even the best of them is leagues apart from the gen. So manage your expectation accordingly in this game: For $400-500 you get a decent looking watch which looks a little like an Audemars Piguet watch.
3. Lastly, yes please use the search function like what QueTip mentioned. What you were asking had been answered plenty of times. Starting such topics will simply take up unnecessary space in the forums and allow self-professed but ignorant "gurus" (guilty!) to increase their (our) post counts but be an annoyance to everyone else here. :rolleyes:

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
A minimal effort before asking to be spoon fed would be appreciated by most other members.

Reactions: legend

Ap83

Horology Curious
22/6/19
I did it but the posts are often old and maybe now some new version and new trader could be on the market...only for that reason i asked to do a point of the present situation.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I did it but the posts are often old and maybe now some new version and new trader could be on the market...only for that reason i asked to do a point of the present situation.

No worries "we're" here for help, just take a look at the trusted dealer list (avoid intime and chazingtime for now)

And for the AP check the closed (due to drama) jf v5 15400 and the "omf 15400 a new king is born".

I could only commend the jf version.

Ap83

Horology Curious
22/6/19
I tried to buy on puretimewatch but for the first order accepts only mastercard (i have visa) and maximum 1000$...i have to spend more...which is a trader that accept visa on the first order?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I tried to buy on puretimewatch but for the first order accepts only mastercard (i have visa) and maximum 1000$...i have to spend more...which is a trader that accept visa on the first order?

Can't help sorry.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

How about asking the dealers individually?

Acurtisttu

Known Member
26/3/19
USA

use bitcoin. it's very easy. I use coinbase