• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Royal Oak Offshore 44mm - XS Black Strap

MR.WATCHES

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
18/6/19
Hey Guys -

Just ordered my first two Reps from TSWatch, hopefully chose the right dealer. I purchased the Grey ROO 44mm which they say is coming with an XS Strap, and a ROO 44mm Rose Gold but they didn't have a Black XS Strap.

Do you guys have a recomendation of a site I could look at to find a 44mm Black Strap for the ROO 44mm? Thanks!

Acurtisttu

Known Member
26/3/19
USA
try a TD. I actually have a blck standard size strap that is for the 44mm ROO....I asked for the divers strap. Its brand new. came fr puretime. Id sell at cost.

Acurtisttu

Known Member
26/3/19
USA
problem with ordering only one strap from a TD...shipping cost make it pertty expensive IMO.

MR.WATCHES

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
18/6/19
That's the XS, can you send pics? What's the best way to contact you? ty

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Hit me with a PM. My sale is over in the strap section with some pics.... I can't link here or QueTip will slap me with an infraction for selling outside the sales area :rofl:

Reactions: QueTip

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Hit me with a PM. My sale is over in the strap section with some pics.... I can't link here or QueTip will slap me with an infraction for selling outside the sales area :rofl:

Hahaha