• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

And this one???? Blue Baton!!

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
And Bobby Axelrod wore this one in “billions” for a lot of episodes

Do you have pics and the episode, cause everything I’ve seen suggests he was wearing a blue dial ROC... and a blue camo 44 mm ROO. If he wore an actual blue batons / beast that would raise my respect for the writers of that show further, as well as AP for choosing the original or reissue for the placement.

Last edited:

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
the 26411PO will change 6/9 o'clock white hand to red hand... will be correct.

and the 26237ST blue baton will fix the silver date window to correct black window.:)

Reactions: csthe and SuperLory

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Reactions: Tompa

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Jurgenk so I looked back the specific episode where he is being arrested at his house well when he wakes up thinking they are coming for him, it’s the blue dial AP Sorry I thought it was this one

Reactions: Jurgenk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
As PallMall noted and as see in Gen pics (http://rhforum.club/archive/index.php?thread-270.html)...correct date window matches dial color [navy], not black...hopefully JF nails this, if so I'm a buyer!

As per what QueTip mentioned, the date window surround is matte black. No I do not own this model, but I have seen it during a local AP boutique event. Like I said so on a few occasions, please don't pass on the wrong info! I am not a fan of using pics as a basis of comparisons and sharing facts when it comes to color and finish ;)

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
As per what QueTip mentioned, the date window surround is matte black. No I do not own this model, but I have seen it during a local AP boutique event. Like I said so on a few occasions, please don't pass on the wrong info! I am not a fan of using pics as a basis of comparisons and sharing facts when it comes to color and finish ;)

I stand corrected, thanks for confirming this Legend!

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
Angus just confirmed via email, re. date window, "There are different ideas about the color but the maker will make its dark blue for the first batch"

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
16/9/14
I'm ok with navy or matte black. Please no silver dw.

stowee

Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Texas
the 26411PO will change 6/9 o'clock white hand to red hand... will be correct.

and the 26237ST blue baton will fix the silver date window to correct black window.:)

I saw the posted on PT a week or so ago and it had the white hands at 6/9 and now it shows updated pictures, so I guess this is accurate.

kobe24 do you know if it will come with a leather and rubber strap? and is that rubber strap blue or black and I can't tell from the pictures and it doesn't specify.

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
I saw the posted on PT a week or so ago and it had the white hands at 6/9 and now it shows updated pictures, so I guess this is accurate.

kobe24 do you know if it will come with a leather and rubber strap? and is that rubber strap blue or black and I can't tell from the pictures and it doesn't specify.

the ss bracelet watch won't have free extra strap, need to buy alone.

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
This has always been a classic and I'm glad to see the reissue promoted the factory to turn something out. If this rep gets popular it will be fun to spot the improbable sudden proliferation of blue baton reissues in the wild.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
This has always been a classic and I'm glad to see the reissue promoted the factory to turn something out. If this rep gets popular it will be fun to spot the improbable sudden proliferation of blue baton reissues in the wild.

already happening with divers and 15400s bro lol.. :D

Reactions: Allure and Jurgenk

arna67

Supporter
Certified
27/6/18
Ok let's wait for factory improvement ... date wheel and dial color...hope they make the right things and I will be ready...this gonna be a must have for all off shore lovers

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Wonderful watch indeed...I fear that this light grey will be not easy to rep....

Actually they did a good job for the Lebron James which has a similar dial color. But you never know, the factories have been known to do inexplicable things like messing up various details which are “no-brainers” lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Any news about the Batons yet?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
The caseback is thicker than usual, what a monstrosity, also what happened to the famous bezel/bezel screw fit that JF was known for?? Now the fit is simply BAD!