• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

And this one???? Blue Baton!!

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Boring build, awaiting tantalum v2 without yellow leakage!

You can wait very long for it - the sincere tantalum was a project with only a limited number of produced watches and while they were at it they introduced the new DW and cyclops to their ROO line.

offtopic!

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
You can wait very long for it - the sincere tantalum was a project with only a limited number of produced watches and while they were at it they introduced the new DW and cyclops to their ROO line.

offtopic!

I have the time and pretty sure PT will bring this back with some updates. Will ask Angus about it.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Oh and they forgot to update the DW on the next roo they released, seems like it was a single time update.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
The usual flaws:

- hands base
- date window position
- 3 o’clock marker too short
- AP logo in the wrong position
- case too thick
- date font not exact but close
- movement of course is completely wrong
- can’t comment on the color accuracy unless l see both the gen and rep in person

But this is a good rep overall where AP ROO reps go. I do like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Allure and Pdatoon

Less

30/9/18
DE
I'm thinking about getting this one or the dark knight. :) What would you prefer?

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
The usual flaws:

- hands base
- date window position
- 3 o’clock marker too short
- AP logo in the wrong position
- case too thick
- date font not exact but close
- movement of course is completely wrong
- can’t comment on the color accuracy unless l see both the gen and rep in person

But this is a good rep overall where AP ROO reps go. I do like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would appear also that the date window background of rep is white or silver, as opposed to black (or dark grey) of Gen....?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
So unsure... Both look great but some kind of different in design...

If you're unsure just get the new one and if you want the black knight just crawl m2m section and you'll have for a good price.

Less

30/9/18
DE
If you're unsure just get the new one and if you want the black knight just crawl m2m section and you'll have for a good price.

I'd love to to buy them all but there is always a voice of reason (also called SO), haha. I have too many already... Somehow I get it because some watches don't get a lot wrist time or none at all (it's hard to let go).

Reactions: SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I'd love to to buy them all but there is always a voice of reason (also called SO), haha. I have too many already... Somehow I get it because some watches don't get a lot wrist time or none at all (it's hard to let go).

Haha, i understand well, that sweetie voice of reason, well i could help you if you want to clean your watchbox :)

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Guys did you see side pics? It looks thicker than older JF ROO chronos.

Last edited:

BIONONE

28/4/17
Guys did you see side pics? It looks thicker than older JF ROO chronos.

looks definitely thicker - seems like JF thought it would be wise to slap the tacky decoration into a CB...

JF is so low nowadays...

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
16/9/14
Date window should be same color with dial not silver and yeah. ...3 marker way to short :)

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
looks definitely thicker - seems like JF thought it would be wise to slap the tacky decoration into a CB...

JF is so low nowadays...

I’ve been told that ARF / JF are understaffed even for Chinese standards and there are also some other problems they are having. I don’t think we will see high quality reps from them like we used to but time will tell.