• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Glaude

Do you wear your grey often? I'm debating between the new ZF black or grey and it's a hard decision to make.

Really not a fan of black dial in general so keep that in mind, but I especially don't like the 15400 black dial. I find grey to be less common so that's also a reason why I went this way :)

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Tompa I see my 4/5 years ago self in you. You can do it man, you can be cured, you are not alone !

Sock of the day - Also, should be getting the ZF 15202 tomorrow..let's see how it compares to this trusty companion

2019-12-10-09.32.333b423323ac183a0f.jpg

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Tompa I see my 4/5 years ago self in you. You can do it man, you can be cured, you are not alone !

Sock of the day - Also, should be getting the ZF 15202 tomorrow..let's see how it compares to this trusty companion

2019-12-10-09.32.333b423323ac183a0f.jpg

haha Thx my friend. i know i must go to rehab soon.. But its sooo hard for me to sell them.. i say to my self many many times to only keep 10 watches and sell the rest, but i cant decide what i should keep, i love them all!!! but i only use 4-6 different watches the rest sits in my boxes. but when i pic them up and try to convince my self to sell it i like them to much and i put them back in the box again. i know im an idiot. but i cant help it :) i need help bro! how did you manage to quit hording?

Reactions: dullidulli

pm-guy

Supporter
Certified
10/5/14
Tompa Awesome!

I used to have more than a dozen of ROOs, now left with 6 - still too many!
A hard decision to make as to which to sell, but it will come one day :)

Reactions: Tompa

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Tompa and what is your exact adress and do you have some sort of Alarm? And what are the times you are not at home?

hahahahahaha man what an amazing collection. Some thought for you. Can you sell all of them and go Gen or are you more exited about this amazing collection?

AP2003

Known Member
15/11/19
haha Thx my friend. i know i must go to rehab soon.. But its sooo hard for me to sell them.. i say to my self many many times to only keep 10 watches and sell the rest, but i cant decide what i should keep, i love them all!!! but i only use 4-6 different watches the rest sits in my boxes. but when i pic them up and try to convince my self to sell it i like them to much and i put them back in the box again. i know im an idiot. but i cant help it :) i need help bro! how did you manage to quit hording?
I would gladly help your addition by buying a couple of those ROO. They say small steps are best. I would start by gladly taking that CP off your hands! Only because I want to help you with your addiction.

Last edited:

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
Tompa Any of those have casework done? Great shots. Dying to get my hands on the silver themes panda, but JF is not being cooperative.

Status
Not open for further replies.