• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
My AP is on the other wrist lol

E79E0D10-1731-4785-953D-0595B1F9981511f24719f8913120.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have found myself staring at this for longer that I would look at APs. It is a beautiful clear shot, I am trying to get used to seeing the object of the photo. I do not know if it could grow on me but it is the best shot of a skeleton I have seen.

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I have found myself staring at this for longer that I would look at APs. It is a beautiful clear shot, I am trying to get used to seeing the object of the photo. I do not know if it could grow on me but it is the best shot of a skeleton I have seen.

Thank you P for the kind comment, and please pardon the Hublot shot in the AP section. I very recently forayed into the "Hated" territory, buying 2 of them, and found that I appreciate the upstart brand and the Unico series a lot better than most. Still keeping my APs but I do like the way the Unicos are being put together as a large caliber sports watch. They are largely fun watches to wear and I do enjoy the way they look on the wrist.

Reactions: Allure

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Thank you P for the kind comment, and please pardon the Hublot shot in the AP section. I very recently forayed into the "Hated" territory, buying 2 of them, and found that I appreciate the upstart brand and the Unico series a lot better than most. Still keeping my APs but I do like the way the Unicos are being put together as a large caliber sports watch. They are largely fun watches to wear and I do enjoy the way they look on the wrist.

I have had rep ones, I still think I have one. I could never really get used to them. Then again there was a time when I could not get used to Rolex or AP either lol. Something like the watch below appeals to me purely for its simple presentation, well you know my idea of simple lol. Then again it is a monster and does not have the elegance of a 15400 from what I have seen from wristshots.

One more non AP image people sorry :)

hublot-510-ox-1180-ox_image.jpg

Reactions: legend

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Not my favorite hotel in Paris... Still, a nice shot... Gloomy Parisian light...

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Nope, not the first but probably the thinnest franken in existence.

I think it measured 13.9mm once when it was with me before it went on to all of the other people who compose a part of its story Until it reached the owner who deserves it.

Reactions: Revolper

dullidulli

Certified
3/6/13
15500-01.jpg

Bought it before the ZF 15400 hype.
Of course Full of flaws compared to gen.
But for less than 400 bucks I could not resist to give her a try.

Reactions: Rolemars and legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Bought it before the ZF 15400 hype.
Of course Full of flaws compared to gen.
But for less than 400 bucks I could not resist to give her a try.

I like that watch and the attitude. On the forums, the reps are always "full of flaws" after being enlarged x times and being scrutinized that way.
In real life, we often lose sight of the flaws and see a "nice watch" instead. And basically, that is what watches are for, pleasing oneself and worn for our own leisure and amusement.

Status
Not open for further replies.