• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
8b9ad5feaf9e7f5ecefdf629c3a1bb23.plist

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Reactions: Rolemars

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Tompa this should realy be on a metal bracelet my dear friend :) what a stunner, amazing!

I know brother but Im more in to leather :) But i tried on Blue rubber and it lookt cool to, but crocstrap is the shit, all watches looks good on croc

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
wish my wife was into leather, Croc will look amazing on her. Mhoehahahahahaha.

Understand you pal. wear the beast in good health !! Cheers

Reactions: Tompa

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
wish my wife was into leather, Croc will look amazing on her. Mhoehahahahahaha.

Understand you pal. wear the beast in good health !! Cheers

Hahaha i think so to????

Limpy

Supporter
Certified
3/7/16
EU
Limpy, I am going to say I like the concept of the look, but the execution can be better. I would have left the screws polished and unpainted to contrast with the white case and the paintwork can be refined a little more.
Being a supporter of bold and unconventional/individualized customization for watches, and I enjoy looking at your watch for its clean and minimalist look.

true. execution is not as good as it could have been. The donor watch was a quarz 15202 and the bezel/case/screws did not seperate at all. i wanted to get a feel how the layer of ceramic will affect the surface. its very soft and covers all signs of metal treatment. the case was sandblasted before to give the ceramic more surface to stick to. the screws were tight, i thought i could seperate them like on a Jf 15400 ... but the quarzversion does not allow it. i like the clean look to. looks a bit gimmicky. does not stand up against a JF model probably but the all white look really makes it pop. its a fun watch. a JF would have been 700€ so for the fun of it its a really well done piece.

9cca79eb7bd1f7c749e5fe456be2d26e.jpg
15253be5d43e0f4469638cedaf15b0b9.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
true. execution is not as good as it could have been. The donor watch was a quarz 15202 and the bezel/case/screws did not seperate at all. i wanted to get a feel how the layer of ceramic will affect the surface. its very soft and covers all signs of metal treatment. the case was sandblasted before to give the ceramic more surface to stick to. the screws were tight, i thought i could seperate them like on a Jf 15400 ... but the quarzversion does not allow it. i like the clean look to. looks a bit gimmicky. does not stand up against a JF model probably but the all white look really makes it pop. its a fun watch. a JF would have been 700€ so for the fun of it its a really well done piece.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing and I like this set of pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and Limpy

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Right? Even if they (JF) just got the dimensions right with faux chronos, it would sell off the shelf. If Noob could get the Daytona right, JF should be able to get close at least.

The forum is actually kinda divided on the subject of thinner cases/faux chronos vs working chronos/thicker cases. I myself prefer the former, as I don't touch the chronos even on my gens, and they remain a decorative function for me.

Btw I think your duck is a gen. Or at least a superfranken.

Reactions: Allure and Rolemars
Status
Not open for further replies.