• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Please show the datewheel too, so that I can appreciate the feeling that I am not alone in thinking that the datewheel on my 26237ST is ugly AF, hooked "7", disproportionate "10" and all. :D
I was just mentioning this sentiment to Revolper a day ago.

Reactions: Allure

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
No man you were not wrong.
It is the blue batons but a model colloquially called The Beast for it’s imposing dimensions during its time. The first ROO. Reference 25721. This one is a franken with gen dial and parts and Lory’s was a modded piece.

This is a model which is difficult to be frankened properly due to the lack of parts like datewheel with the correct font (when using LWO movement) and caseback (if doing the 26237 re-issue). So most Beasts are a mash up of parts which are period incorrect.

Nonetheless, I like Revolper’s build for what it is. It is one of the nicer frankens out there. If he cares to start a dedicated thread on his build I’ll definitely chime in on the details breakdown. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx my friend :)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
thumbnail-IMG-3156.jpg

Reactions: Allure and C Master

MG83

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/19

the DW is just fine for me, when it comes to this piece I think the shape it self is just adorable (bracelet, case, etc...)
It's a big watch at the same time it graps your wrist gently and you never see that in big watches in general. :)
Enjoy it bro!
legend

Reactions: C Master

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

the DW is just fine for me, when it comes to this piece I think the shape it self is just adorable (bracelet, case, etc...)
It's a big watch at the same time it graps your wrist gently and you never see that in big watches in general. :)
Enjoy it bro!
legend

Lovely!!
I hope the dw font will grow on me someday lol.
Is yours the 26237st too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and MG83
Status
Not open for further replies.