• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balkanboy

Horology Curious
28/6/18
Sorry for double post its the app..
Those scratches are a reason to wear the reps more often..
103951929d29a1a516519c996302014e.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I always wonder what the Gen would feel like ????

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

In terms of gen vs rep feel the gen has a more supple bracelet and a thinner case which sits more comfortably on the wrist. Other than that, not much difference in “feel”. The rest of the differences are more visual like the hands, dial etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Tompa man what happened to all your tachymeters ????

I bought 5 shaved tachys from aflop to some of my watches. And i just switch. I still have the old one’s left if i want to sell the watch in future. But i like this one’s

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Tompa the switching? do you do that yourself? After all these years I still do not dare to open my watches, hahahaha don't have the tool anyway. Thanks God, my watchmaker lives nearby.

wear them all in good health my AP friend !!:)

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Tompa the switching? do you do that yourself? After all these years I still do not dare to open my watches, hahahaha don't have the tool anyway. Thanks God, my watchmaker lives nearby.

Yes buddy its verry easy. Just screw of the caseback. Then screw out the small screws to bezel and just lift up the bezel, and after that you just lift up the tachy and change it. Verry easy. But you need the right tools for it. You can buy them at ebay

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Reactions: stanevo6

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15

+1
i bought some decent tools but i dont dare do that man

Status
Not open for further replies.