• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
91c5e197703092e2e6c5a108aae935f2.jpg

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
I put some cloth in between but this won’t be the final solution I guess.
did you test those watch pods with ROOs? Do they fit? Don’t they wobble around in it?

Ahh yes putting the silicone cover on the middle watch head would solve the issue of bumping in the three watch case. The ROO does fit fine in the watchpod but I always overkill and use silicone covers on any watch that I carry around in the case... I don’t usually bring more than a sport watch and a dress watch on a trip, but bringing three ROOs does sound fun.

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

The importance of gen hands to complete any AP ROO (or even RO) franken cannot be undermined.
The Mikey hands invariably look too flat, lack the signature polished white gold finish, and of course, lack the correct shape and geometry, especially at the base area and base stems.
Your pic shows the importance of having gen hands more than any amount of words can. Congrats bro and wear it well.

Reactions: flying-tommy

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Everytime I see this watch I immediately go to a TD site and I'm ready to place an order. Is it as impressive up close as it looks in the pictures?

This thing is truly stunning. It actually looks better in the flesh and from a distance. You will not miss it. It is a subtle as a chainsaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.