• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
634ae6823c81f1ab53e514581ff83138.jpg

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
8f5aa6fade3024035183934a28d9a0d6.jpg

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Nice juxtaposition.
Reminds me of how in the days of old cartel reps we spent tons of effort and money getting rid of sunken datewheels in our PAM reps, and now we spend tons of the same sinking the datewheels in our AP reps...

An uninformed person might look at your watches and prefer the one on the right.

Glad we know much better than that ;)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Rubberclad wars... Stock Noob VS Modded JF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The crystal on the JF seems to be a lot clearer in your picture and I prefer the Mikey hands vs stock Noob too even though both are inaccurate vs gen.
Nice effort on the JF!

Reactions: Allure

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Rubberclad wars... Stock Noob VS Modded JF.

0ffcdcb90367eceff80874b68959b4de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Nice!
Now just need to swap over the Noob Dial in the to JF and Swap the JF AP Logo on to the Noob Dial. And you got yourself a nicely modded JF.

JF dial is too dark, but has the nicer logo.

Reactions: SuperLory

flofas

3/10/13
Europe
The crystal on the JF seems to be a lot clearer in your picture and I prefer the Mikey hands vs stock Noob too even though both are inaccurate vs gen.
Nice effort on the JF!

The JF has 2xAR crystal mod, which is also inaccurate to the gen. Plus it has what was advertised at the sale as "custom tachy" which I'm 100% sure it's just an old tachy from MBW factory, and is pretty much the most inaccurate tachy I've seen. I bought this JF as the first step into creating an RGRC franken but it made me appreciate my stock Noob more.

MasterWatch said:
Very Nice!
Now just need to swap over the Noob Dial in the to JF and Swap the JF AP Logo on to the Noob Dial. And you got yourself a nicely modded JF.

JF dial is too dark, but has the nicer logo.

I don't believe swapping the logos is an option, although I would love it if someone corrected me and could help me do it :)

Reactions: littowun
Status
Not open for further replies.