• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
IMG-20190710-221945.jpg

Reactions: Tompa and oxo

Tader

3/5/15
What the community doesn’t say of this watch:
1. That the thickness is close to the gen one. Indiscernible difference on wrist.

2. That it is one of the most accurate reps out there. I consider this a masterpiece of JF. The masterpiece actually where accurate reps go, A7750 movement nonwithstanding

3. That it totally doesn’t suit you at all @bkg. I’ll take on the hideous ugliness for you. I’ll pm my shipping address in a bit and ask for your pp address. Going you a giant favor here! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they still made these :(

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
Still 15500

d435d159565b8466d14f72d3dca15b3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still awesome. I have to admit it’s more love at second sight for me but your regular show offs definitely helped. I’d chose it over it’s predecessor anyday.

Last edited:
Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Still awesome. I have to admit it’s more love at second sight for me but your regular show offs definitely helped. I’d chose it over it’s predecessor anyday.

The 15400 is refined and more elegant somehow, B, and this wears more like the Nautilus 5711 somehow, a little bulkier and sportier.
I agree with you that it is an acquired taste. I bought this one when my AD offered me one from the first allocations received by the boutique, and it grew on me gradually.
You now know you need one too. I am looking forward to your wristshot. ;)

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
The 15400 is refined and more elegant somehow, B, and this wears more like the Nautilus 5711 somehow, a little bulkier and sportier.
I agree with you that it is an acquired taste. I bought this one when my AD offered me one from the first allocations received by the boutique, and it grew on me gradually.
You now know you need one too. I am looking forward to your wristshot. ;)

Well I’m not exactly on the hunt but if one happens to cross my way.. you never know, lol.

Reactions: legend
Status
Not open for further replies.