• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
What’s with AP and jeans? I’ll play lol @revolper
94590246d5a6184b67208c0f1e7a37c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

très chic both of you

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
d4d963ab7b8d4bda6c9c8857a8dbd9af.jpg

What the community doesn’t say of this watch:
1. That the thickness is close to the gen one. Indiscernible difference on wrist.

2. That it is one of the most accurate reps out there. I consider this a masterpiece of JF. The masterpiece actually where accurate reps go, A7750 movement nonwithstanding

3. That it totally doesn’t suit you at all @bkg. I’ll take on the hideous ugliness for you. I’ll pm my shipping address in a bit and ask for your pp address. Going you a giant favor here! :D

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
What the community doesn’t say of this watch:
1. That the thickness is close to the gen one. Indiscernible difference on wrist.

2. That it is one of the most accurate reps out there. I consider this a masterpiece of JF. The masterpiece actually where accurate reps go, A7750 movement nonwithstanding

3. That it totally doesn’t suit you at all @bkg. I’ll take on the hideous ugliness for you. I’ll pm my shipping address in a bit and ask for your pp address. Going you a giant favor here! :D

I am very pleased with this one, and the fact that it has caught your attention speaks volumes. I had one previously and let it go, instant regret. I knew I needed another, and this one had to have a few 'touch-ups'. The outcome is spectacular. You are correct, these are probably the best OTB rep of an AP that there is (certainly of the Offshore range). If they did the V2 updates to them, then all the better again.

My wife would tend to agree with your that it is 'hideous ugliness'.... I don't think she'll ever warm to this one. She would agree also that you would be doing a favour, but only for her.... you will have to pry it from my dead fingers :lol

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I am very pleased with this one, and the fact that it has caught your attention speaks volumes. I had one previously and let it go, instant regret. I knew I needed another, and this one had to have a few 'touch-ups'. The outcome is spectacular. You are correct, these are probably the best OTB rep of an AP that there is (certainly of the Offshore range). If they did the V2 updates to them, then all the better again.

My wife would tend to agree with your that it is 'hideous ugliness'.... I don't think she'll ever warm to this one. She would agree also that you would be doing a favour, but only for her.... you will have to pry it from my dead fingers :lol

Lol, of course the watch isn’t ugly. I do love the gold/grey theme with a hint of bling.
And yes it’s probably the only ROO rep I will mod and wear for novelty.
I think that it’s the only ROO without the AP logo on the dial, just the name of the brand spelt out in full. I like that quirky uniqueness.
Once again, congrats and wear it well. It’s a beautiful piece and you carry it off perfectly.

Reactions: Allure
Status
Not open for further replies.