• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Im asking because i want to build somthing simular, buy its imposible to find a cp dial. And this is pretty cool option

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
Im asking because i want to build somthing simular, buy its imposible to find a cp dial. And this is pretty cool option

His dial has metallic subdial rings. But I have seen early series gray dials from RGRC used in CP franken builds and they have come out nicely— Curt941 had one of these and sold it a while back.

This discussion inspired me to take out the RGRC mk 2.
04034ae7f0e7f64ea911ec937bd437aa.jpg

Last edited:

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okey. What dial does he use? Do you have any recomendation on a proper dial for a cp build?

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
His dial has metallic subdial rings. But I have seen early series gray dials from RGRC used in CP franken builds and they have come out nicely— Curt941 had one of these and sold it a while back.

This discussion inspired me to take out the RGRC mk 2.
04034ae7f0e7f64ea911ec937bd437aa.jpg

I will search some more. If you have any idé of a dial i can use please give some tips :)
Love that rgrc buddy! You should use it all the time ;)

Reactions: Jurgenk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Okey. What dial does he use? Do you have any recomendation on a proper dial for a cp build?

Basically, instead of trying to find a proper/gen CP dial, you can actually get the silver rings around the subdials attached to the RGRC dial, if your modder is skilled enough.

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07

Love the MH, really nice on a bracelet... but seems a little serious considering this is the watch meant for slow brunches that last all day in Sag Harbor with oysters and champagne... the best watches should conjure that kind of imagery

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Love the MH, really nice on a bracelet... but seems a little serious considering this is the watch meant for slow brunches that last all day in Sag Harbor with oysters and champagne... the best watches should conjure that kind of imagery

he has the baby blue rubber for those days !

Bracelet on the street, rubber in the sheets

Reactions: Jurgenk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

+1. I will in fact put most ROOs on straps and royal oaks on bracelets. But this is largely down to wearer preference and some just like it heavy on the wrist.

Reactions: Allure
Status
Not open for further replies.