• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
d85240527d3fe6eee35cefbe8eaf134c.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reactions: legend

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Yes sir I know. That’s why I said to switch it OUT. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, what kind of DW do I put it in, since mikey DW isn't available now. Do you have any idea my friend!!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
So, what kind of DW do I put it in, since mikey DW isn't available now. Do you have any idea my friend!!

The Mikey classic one is a choice and the old noob datewheel (which actually emulates the older movement series dw font) are possible choices. I know you’re saying that the Mikey one isn’t available, but let me ask a friend for you. May I know what cyclop you have in there?

Reactions: Allure

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
The Mikey classic one is a choice and the old noob datewheel (which actually emulates the older movement series dw font) are possible choices. I know you’re saying that the Mikey one isn’t available, but let me ask a friend for you. May I know what cyclop you have in there?

Thanks Legend. I hope you'll find Mikey DW. This cyclop is the custom from my watch maker. Will pm you soon Legend, Thanks

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Went out to the watchmkaers, though I solved the chrono problem with getting a movement for her. Unfortunately came back on my wrist. I think I have given up on this one.

Vlfneh.jpg

VlfeDD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.