• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti3z

Horology Curious
12/6/19
7ba70aebb210d6badd2f6ec5fedb6530.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littowun

Known Member
1/6/19
Not Applicable
stock Noob Schumacher Ti from July 2019 fire sale - looking back, I really wish I bought more from that sale. The RG Schumacher, QE Cup II 2016, RGRC, and many others were all available for the same price for that 3-8 hour window. Don't be like me, don't hesitate, just pull the trigger :megalol:. Now I'm hunting for the JF RG Schumacher which is also currently out of stock (non-TD dealer legendetawatch bought 35 pieces so now none of our TDs have any :rofl:)

All for the best, the DW magnification and font of these Noob APs bother me a little. Otherwise, I'm not an expert enough such that the other flaws make a difference to my day-to-day enjoyment.

20190818-113550.jpg

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
stock Noob Schumacher Ti from July 2019 fire sale - looking back, I really wish I bought more from that sale. The RG Schumacher, QE Cup II 2016, RGRC, and many others were all available for the same price for that 3-8 hour window. Don't be like me, don't hesitate, just pull the trigger :megalol:. Now I'm hunting for the JF RG Schumacher which is also currently out of stock (non-TD dealer legendetawatch bought 35 pieces so now none of our TDs have any :rofl:)

All for the best, the DW magnification and font of these Noob APs bother me a little. Otherwise, I'm not an expert enough such that the other flaws make a difference to my day-to-day enjoyment.

20190818-113550.jpg

Its a nice looking watch. But as far as flaws go, sometimes the less you know, the easier for you to enjoy the watch.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
15400 V2J Blue on Rubber B strap. Excuse the gap, I’m using a temporary fix until the correct conversion kit is coming.

The "gaps" look correct for the 15400 on straps. They exist in gens too, for reasons discussed a few times in other threads, so don't worry and enjoy that beauty.

Reactions: Allure

flofas

3/10/13
Europe
The "gaps" look correct for the 15400 on straps. They exist in gens too, for reasons discussed a few times in other threads, so don't worry and enjoy that beauty.

Yes I know, I'm just not using the correct bar inside the rubber strap for now and you can see that the gaps are probably 1mm more than they should be. Rubber B also have a strap that does not need the endlinks but I don't like it's look or its velcro fastening strip.

Reactions: Simonbolivar
Status
Not open for further replies.