Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Blingo View Post



    Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi
    Tell me more about this! Looks great

    Comment


      Originally posted by jonnyboy74 View Post
      Gorgeous. Please tell me this is a modded Rep


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Originally posted by stowee View Post

        Gorgeous. Please tell me this is a modded Rep


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Well it’s not gen. But I agree it looks very nice. A lot more accurate than the 42mm ROO reps


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          Originally posted by legend View Post

          Well it’s not gen. But I agree it looks very nice. A lot more accurate than the 42mm ROO reps


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Good to hear. I meant that comment in terms of hoping it would be a rep, meaning it was obtainable in the near future. Would love to invest in a gen, just not top of the priority list right now.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


            Originally posted by stowee View Post

            Good to hear. I meant that comment in terms of hoping it would be a rep, meaning it was obtainable in the near future. Would love to invest in a gen, just not top of the priority list right now.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Yes I fully understood your intention. And it is a good choice of AP ROO to own too!

            Comment


              Comment


                Originally posted by NinetyThree View Post

                Tell me more about this! Looks great
                ohh my this is stunning, what size / refference?

                Comment


                  My Rep Collection:

                  Rolex SD43
                  Panerai 605, 372, 243, 087, 064 & 1389
                  Audemars Piguet ROO Sebastien Buemi, Navy, Safari, 57th Street, Montauk Highway & Sincere


                  Comment





                    Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Comment





                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment



                          Still this one.



                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment



                            Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                            There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                            ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by stowee View Post

                              Good to hear. I meant that comment in terms of hoping it would be a rep, meaning it was obtainable in the near future. Would love to invest in a gen, just not top of the priority list right now.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Modded rep, unfortunately the datewheels are no longer available, if you can find one and a prof cyclops you are good to go

                              Comment


                                Ap ceramic Diver:
                                - 2XAR crystal
                                - 2XAR cyclops
                                - Mikey's DW
                                - ETA 2836 movement
                                - HFac dial


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X