• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V4 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyboy74

Renowned Member
17/9/13
VTCN8R.jpg

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Gorgeous. Please tell me this is a modded Rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it’s not gen. But I agree it looks very nice. A lot more accurate than the 42mm ROO reps

Reactions: Allure

stowee

Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Texas
Well it’s not gen. But I agree it looks very nice. A lot more accurate than the 42mm ROO reps

Good to hear. I meant that comment in terms of hoping it would be a rep, meaning it was obtainable in the near future. Would love to invest in a gen, just not top of the priority list right now.

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Good to hear. I meant that comment in terms of hoping it would be a rep, meaning it was obtainable in the near future. Would love to invest in a gen, just not top of the priority list right now.

Yes I fully understood your intention. And it is a good choice of AP ROO to own too! :)

Reactions: Allure

jonnyboy74

Renowned Member
17/9/13

Modded rep, unfortunately the datewheels are no longer available, if you can find one and a prof cyclops you are good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.