• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep RG bracelet for genuine 39mm Audemars RO 15300OR?

Pkaugust

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/4/14
Hi!

I have purchased a genuine Audemars Piguet 15300 OR (39mm Royal Oak) on a leather strap.

Are there any dealers offering a rose gold bracelet that fits this watch, and also matches the rosegold color of the genuine watch perfectly?

I believe this bracelet has the same fit and dimensions as the 15400 model!

Any tips appreciated!

Thanks

WatchHoBo

Gold Patron
15/4/16
Just PM the TGs and see what they have. If a 15400 bracelet works I am sure they could get that. However I do not know if the gold colour will match exactly. Your Gen is real gold. The rep bracelets are plated stainless steel.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Congrats firstly on the gen 15300OR. It is a classic beauty. I also understand why you want to switch out the gen bracelet to a rep one, it is likely to prevent the gen one from getting scratches and dings.

The gen and rep RG color is different from what I know. As to how much difference, this is subjective and only you can decide if it is acceptable to you.
As for fitment, I do not know the rep bracelet can fit the gen case, I have never tried it myself. If you do manage to get a rep bracelet, then please do share the information in terms of RG color perceived difference (if any) and also the fitment. Thank you kindly.

Reactions: Allure

daft772

28/5/19
@Pkaugust did you find a suitable bracelet? Any TDs with viable options?

I have a gen AP 26022or in rose gold, but I've read that all the rose color doesn't match exactly. I want the rep bracelet because spending 10k on a real one is not worth it imo.

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
The JF 15400 steel bracelet fits on the gen steel 15400. It should be the same for the gold ones but I don’t know about the 15400 vs 15300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverg

I'm Pretty Popular
8/11/08
Us
For the record, the 15300or never came on a RG bracelet. I researched this extensively because it was my dream combination in gen. Alas the only 39mm RG RO on bravelet you can get is a 15202or. Just an FYI.

daft772

28/5/19
For the record, the 15300or never came on a RG bracelet. I researched this extensively because it was my dream combination in gen. Alas the only 39mm RG RO on bravelet you can get is a 15202or. Just an FYI.

Thanks for the tip.

General question: The fact that the gen doesn't come in a bracelet... would that still stop you from getting one for a gen?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thanks for the tip.

General question: The fact that the gen doesn't come in a bracelet... would that still stop you from getting one for a gen?

Good question. Even though this question is not directed at me, please allow me to share my answer.
I will if I like my "straps only" gen on bracelet, just for variation of looks and feel, and because I will wear my watch any damned way I please. ;)
I have friends who put sapphire crystal bezels on their gen APs, and who swapped out their dials for customized ones.
So what is a bracelet swap but a relatively minor whim?

Do it if it pleases you. That is the only thing which matters I think, be it gen or rep.

Reactions: Allure

daft772

28/5/19
Good question. Even though this question is not directed at me, please allow me to share my answer.
I will if I like my "straps only" gen on bracelet, just for variation of looks and feel, and because I will wear my watch any damned way I please. ;)
I have friends who put sapphire crystal bezels on their gen APs, and who swapped out their dials for customized ones.
So what is a bracelet swap but a relatively minor whim?

Do it if it pleases you. That is the only thing which matters I think, be it gen or rep.

I like your answer... Do it because you like it, because it's your watch!

Reactions: legend

Silverg

I'm Pretty Popular
8/11/08
Us
Thanks for the tip.

Not at all. I just knew that sourcing a gen bracelet for a gen 15300OR would be near impossible and prohibitively expensive. I want it on a RG bracelet!