• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pic Request - AP ROO diver 15706 on 6.5" wrist

grilledcheesesandwich

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/18
Hello everyone. Relatively new to RWI and definately new to AP.

I have checked over several threads regarding the 15706 and 15707 looking specifically for these models on smaller wrists around 6.5".

As I understand - the lug to lug on this watch is 55mm and is intended to wear larger. I currently find 50mm to be my max on conventional shaped watches like the BB58, SKX007, or Explorer II.

Could some of the smaller wristed members share some wrist pics to help me decide if I could pull off thos watch?

Thanks!

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Till some member helps, let me use a random photo i 'm estimating that his wrists are close to 6.5"
Carbon case has also an advantage about its' presence that looks a bit smaller than the brighter one from steel.
I have 42mm cases both pvd and polished steel. The difference in looks is greater than this photo shows.
Since it doesn't exceed 15mm in high, i think that you will find it comfortable.

L1090756.jpg

grilledcheesesandwich

2/12/18
Till some member helps, let me use a random photo i 'm estimating that his wrists are close to 6.5"
Carbon case has also an advantage about its' presence that looks a bit smaller than the brighter one from steel.
I have 42mm cases both pvd and polished steel. The difference in looks is greater than this photo shows.
Since it doesn't exceed 15mm in high, i think that you will find it comfortable.

L1090756.jpg

Thanks for the reply! I bet the black makes it look way smaller. Its more of the overhang from the long lugs that concerns me. I believe the v3 has flexible endlinks which could help with comfort. Im hoping someone could shed some light on this.

Xiiaodiit

7/3/18
Singapore
My wrist is 6.5inches. Here are a few of my watch pics. Personally I think I would prefer a 42mm than case compared to bulky watches but a 6.5 inch wrist would fit perfectly on a bigger size watch.

Pam 111

OXC4L.jpg

Pelagos

Blackbay

VEnaEs.jpg

IWC

VsbAaF.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

grilledcheesesandwich

2/12/18
My wrist is 6.5inches. Here are a few of my watch pics. Personally I think I would prefer a 42mm than case compared to bulky watches but a 6.5 inch wrist would fit perfectly on a bigger size watch.

Pam 111

OXC4L.jpg

Pelagos

Blackbay

VEnaEs.jpg

IWC

VsbAaF.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Fantastic set of pics - especially that PAM and mk xviii. Those two were on my hit list if the AP didnt work out...

Xiiaodiit

7/3/18
Singapore
Looks suprisingly good. Do you feel there is lots of extra space at the lug ends?

Yes. But it isn’t the wrist size issue. The plot on the lugs isn’t able to bend,so it will definitely have a gap on both sides. Mine is from V6F. Go for JF factory if u were to buy the AP.

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
Great choices of watches and all sit decently on your wrist. It should be mentioned that shape of the wrist makes a huge difference, and flatter wrists of 6.5 “can accommodate watches that sit well on rounder wrists of 7”.

Having said that the AP offshore diver and ROO are both watches that can sit nicely on wrists of 6.5-7 because of the lug shape and construction, provided you choose the right kind of clasp (avoid deployment) and strap (rubber sits more nicely than hornback for example).

Last edited: