• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super rep list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/2/19
For ap*. I see the nwbig list, however I do not believe that the ap jf v9.5 is considered a super rep any longer. Does that mean that there are no AP super reps?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
For ap*. I see the nwbig list, however I do not believe that the ap jf v9.5 is considered a super rep any longer. Does that mean that there are no AP super reps?

If by the NWBIG list you mean the ' Consensual List ' the top section of this list are considered "super reps ' for want of a better term . Right underneath the words ... COMMONLY ACCEPTED AS SUPER REPS NWBIG. .....The first watch at the top of the list is the.. AP ROO DIVER 9.5 JF

As far as I am aware it is on the list and is a Super Rep until Omagad moves it . The previous version was lower down list... FIRST CLASS NWBIG.

No if you are looking at the 'Consensual List ' no other AP super reps .

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
So I close your first bullshit thread and you go out and open another even dumber thread? Really? That’s not how it works. Closed. Please do your homework and use the search function. Do not expect to be spoon fed by anyone on here. Comprendre?

Reactions: tkingjr and Tompa
Status
Not open for further replies.